Re: Things Have to Breakdown Before They Breakthrough

1 view

Shadow

May 31, 2020, 12:21:17 PM5/31/20
On Sun, 31 May 2020 16:16:06 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>On 31/05/2020 16:06, Steve Carroll - fretwizzer wrote:
>[....]

<about snit, you snitted the most important part of the message>

>> The only thing this post is "solid proof" of is why people
>> who suffer from long term drug addiction (yes, it even happens
>> with prescription drugs) should never sit on a jury (probably
>> shouldn't vote, either).

I'd go a step further if I was a legislator. Only people that
contribute to society should have the right to vote. Leechers would
have no say.

>*Things Have to Breakdown Before They Breakthrough*

snit has had multiple "breakdowns", but not a single
"breakthrough" to date.
Could you please explain IN YOUR OWN WORDS why you think snit
is going to have a "breakthrough"?
PS Why do you refer to him as a "thing"? Have you put him on
your STALKING LIST? If so, your "special page" needs updating.
TIA

<completely OT copy and paste and possibly malicious links snitted>

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Jun 8, 2020, 6:56:25 AM6/8/20
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 08:29:26 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>On 08/06/2020 08:23, Snit wrote:
>> Sorry for the error.
>
>It's high time you were in bed!

Crack keeps you awake, stupid. It's not like alcohol.
He just got his welfare check.... guess what tax-payers money
financed?

Shadow

Jun 11, 2020, 1:13:16 PM6/11/20
On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:22:46 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>Mental health problems is not something I would have
>associated with you though.

That would be snit. Having trouble remembering simple stuff?
Drink less.
HTH

rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

66 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!