Re: Ping: Diesel - can you help with this item?

1 view

Shadow

Jun 8, 2020, 6:53:22 AM6/8/20
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 08:55:57 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>Here's the relevant MID
>
>MID <BK%CG.5088$yY....@fx15.ams1>

Relevant text:

//>>>>><SHORTENED_URL_POSTED_BY_BD>
//>>>> Malicious link is blocked ... Kaspersky
//>
>I'd welcome your view.
>
>PLEASE!

If you had just asked why Kaspersky had blocked one of the
shortened URLs you post, instead of a posting a MSG_ID, people might
have helped.
You realised you just posted PROOF your links are malicious,
AND SHOULD NEVER BE CLICKED ON?

>Google (YouTube) are being asked to provide positive identification.

<of a STALKING_TARGET>

By whom? It's against Glugle's policy to aid STALKING by
non-affiliated third parties.

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Jun 10, 2020, 7:16:16 AM6/10/20
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:17:36 -0000 (UTC), Diesel <nob...@haph.org>
wrote:

>And thanks again for Bitch Slapping Mike Easter as hard as you just
>did. Would you do me a solid and give his other cheek a good one when
>he rises from the floor? It was fucking hillarious the first time
>around. Hell, it's hillarious every single time you do it.

Looks like M.E is trying to get into BD's "good guys list".
His post about a certain AV was technically incorrect.
Any AV is better than none if the user incapable of safe hex.
As long as that AV is not harvesting and selling your personal
information, as does Avast, for example.
Demo AVs might not catch zero-days, but sometimes the best
retail AVs don't either.
So his advice to BD should have been "carry on using your
cracked Demo, you need it" . Instead, he twisted facts.
IMHO.

(follow up set to BD's favorite groups, so he won't miss the
post)

Diesel

Jun 10, 2020, 8:49:38 PM6/10/20
Shadow <S...@dow.br> news:ghf1efpgtl8n0kvkg...@4ax.com
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:15:42 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:17:36 -0000 (UTC), Diesel <nob...@haph.org>
> wrote:
>
>>And thanks again for Bitch Slapping Mike Easter as hard as you
>>just did. Would you do me a solid and give his other cheek a good
>>one when he rises from the floor? It was fucking hillarious the
>>first time around. Hell, it's hillarious every single time you do
>>it.
>
> Looks like M.E is trying to get into BD's "good guys list".
> His post about a certain AV was technically incorrect.

I'm starting to wonder if he's trying for a new goal. That being, how
many inaccurate posts can he make in a single year?

> Any AV is better than none if the user incapable of safe hex.
> As long as that AV is not harvesting and selling your personal
> information, as does Avast, for example.

Agreed.

> Demo AVs might not catch zero-days, but sometimes the best
> retail AVs don't either.

Agreed.

> So his advice to BD should have been "carry on using your
> cracked Demo, you need it" . Instead, he twisted facts.

Agreed again. Sheesh.

--
Useless Invention: Air-Bag for a motorcycle.