Re: <redacted> said ....

1 view

Shadow

Jun 7, 2020, 8:34:06 AM6/7/20
On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:01:43 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>On 07/06/2020 11:24, Apd wrote:
>> "David_B" wrote:
>>> <malicious_url_removed>
>
>Thank you for responding to me, Ant. :-)

translation:

"I will now start smearing innocent people. Thank you for helping me
STALK. I will ignore most of your post and copy and paste the lines
that do the most harm in various public forums. If you resent that, I
don't care"

><CUT_STALKING>

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004