Re: Linc Davis said ....

Shadow

Jun 9, 2020, 7:14:32 AM6/9/20
On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 10:29:46 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>On 09/06/2020 09:52, Apd wrote:
>> "David_B" wrote:
>>> I appreciate the reminder. I recall being somewhat upset by what Mike
>>> said at the time.
>>
>> Not that I'm one for trite expressions but the truth sometimes hurts.
>> When asking for product support you should be concise, to-the-point
>> and bite your tongue if you feel the need to argue, give them advice
>> or be in any way critical. Telling your life story, expressing
>> surprise at an answer or suggesting they look at newsgroups is not the
>> thing to do and will not get them on your side.
>
>You are a wise man and I do not wish to argue with you. I will review my
>past actions and consider how best to respond to you properly.

Translation:
// *IGNORED*

<Counts up to 10>

And now for some more completely OT (to the thread) links:
//
><STALKING/PHISHING_LINKS_REMOVED>

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004