Anyone claimed this "gift"?

Shadow

Jun 11, 2020, 12:57:03 PM6/11/20
In Message-ID: <qQu5G.693273$Gh7.5...@fx45.iad>

BD wrote:

>A $10 voucher is usually given to the person who recommended my
>group to you. Please identify him or her so that I may organise the gift.
>TIA

A promise of money in return for delving into people's RL's so
he can STALK them.

Does that sound like criminal activity to anyone?

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004