Re: Have YOU read this book?

Shadow

Jun 10, 2020, 4:05:03 PM6/10/20
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 15:18:24 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>A real-life friend in Canada

You don't have any friends. Best not to start a post with such
an obvious *LIE*.

>has suggested that this is good reading for all folk who are fair skinned.

Did you? (I'm just being polite, I don't think anyone cares)

><EXPLICIT_SPAM_SNITTED>

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Wolffan

Jun 10, 2020, 4:29:50 PM6/10/20
On 10 Jun 2020, Shadow wrote
(in article<ove2eflsv7h6eaq4e...@4ax.com>):

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 15:18:24 +0100, David_B<Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
> wrote:
>
> > A real-life friend in Canada
>
> You don't have any friends. Best not to start a post with such
> an obvious *LIE*.

he has snit and... well, he has snit.