Re: Header info. - User-Agent: slrn/1.0.3 (Darwin) - Same poster, perhaps?

1 view

Shadow

Jun 9, 2020, 7:07:31 AM6/9/20
On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 09:04:14 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

><CUT_OT_STALKING>

>Maybe just coincidence!
>
>======================

>At least I've now got <ANOTHER_STALKING_VICTIM'S> Eternal-September posting account!

ANYONE can post using a #FAKE_NYM to ES. Check the page below,
in case you forgot.

>People ALWAYS make misteaks!

LOL. Well, at least you confess....
Advice: Don't post when drunk.

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Jun 9, 2020, 7:59:36 AM6/9/20
On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 12:28:13 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>>><CUT_OBVIOUS_STALKING>

>>> People ALWAYS make misteaks! ;-)
>>
>> Salted.
>
>Peanuts or Beef?

The ES USER_ID. He was pointing out your stupid mistake in
your attempt to STALK.
Try READING some of the OT articles you post links to. You
might learn something.
Remembering what you read is another matter.
Advice: drink less.
HTH.