Re: BD STALKING Does anyone else get a warning?

Shadow

Jun 28, 2020, 9:23:09 AM6/28/20
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 11:22:26 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

Each line translated so people "get to know BD better".

>I have a number of concerns:-
>
>1. I have no idea who you are and what you do in real life

//I haven't felt your excited hot breath on the back of my neck. YET.
Crosses fingers//

Note: BD "trusts snit". They "got to know each other better".
He also "trusted" the "blonde model". He loves a BBC and felons make
him hot.

>2. You don't answer my questions (Do you use an AV?)

//If you answer, I'll ask something more personal, like "do you use a
condom?" Both questions are OT in this newsgroup, but I love OT.//

>3. BD doesn't have an obsession (just a desire to catch 'bad guys')

//I *LIE* all the time. I've never caught a bad guy in TWENTY YEARS of
STALKING(I've never really tried), but I have spammed for them in the
past - check my relationship with the blond model and snit.//

>4. I *DO* get 'tired' - but it has nothing to do with alcohol (BD
>doesn't drink - NOTHING since 21 March 2018)

//Another *LIE*. Oh how I love *LYING*. I hope people have forgotten
I've admitted to drinking frequently "in the name of god".//

>5. You haven't confirmed that you are (were) responsible for the flood
>posts.

//Or that you have hairy balls. I love hairy balls.Please tell.//

That's our BD. This group (ACW) is wrecked, NO on topic posts
in a month. Just the usual feeble attempts to ID people in RL so he
can contact their relatives/employers/employees/friends and slime.
It's what he does.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200616125009/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

Or try this.
Disclaimer, BD claims the page contains malicious code, but
the only nasty thing there is the cross-dresser with boobs:

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

66 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004