Re: Glastonbury

Shadow

Jul 3, 2020, 7:16:37 PM7/3/20
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 21:51:35 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>> Are you familiar with HTML tags and CSS classes and IDs?
>
>Sadly, no. But I don't want you to waste time on me!

I don't. Well, not more than a few minutes a day, and as a
public service. Most people that "get to know you better" do the same.

>Even the experts here can find nothing amiss with the

<site hosting your special page>

> so I am very unlikely to be able to do so, no matter how much
>training I get!

Maybe if you had access you could plant some malware? As a
"joke".... It wouldn't be the first time you do something illegal.

Not reading or "wasting time" on ANY technical documents is
something else you do, although you claim to be a "malware
investigator".
It's what normal people call a *LIE*.

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

66 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Jul 4, 2020, 9:37:52 AM7/4/20
On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 08:34:32 +0100, David_B <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

><slight snit of OT text)
>
>network_packet, on 06 Jun 2018 - 03:55 AM, said:

><slight snit>
>
>Does this help you better understand matters?

Of course it does. You trust the opinion of a random entity
that posted over 2 years ago as "network_packet" without "getting to
know him/her better", yet you don't trust Apd, M.E. or S.C. because
they won't send you their personal details.
Drink does that to people's minds.
Advice: Drink less.
HTH

PS The thread was about music..... your sick mind twisted it
into explicit STALKING.