Capital sewing machine. Need help identifying

Dylan M

Apr 25, 2022, 1:15:04 AM4/25/22
This is a old sewing machine I need help identifying it says Capital I believe I provided the model number and serial. I can’t find any information online though
https://www.inspirepoint.com/img/co5
https://www.inspirepoint.com/img/co7
https://www.inspirepoint.com/img/co9
https://www.inspirepoint.com/img/cob

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/capital-sewing-machine-need-help-identifying-658074-.htm

Crafty

Feb 8, 2023, 1:15:05 PM2/8/23
> This is a old sewing machine I need help identifying it says Capital I believe I provided the model number and serial. I can’t find any information online though

Unfortunately, with just the serial number K246745, it is difficult to accurately identify the specific model of the Capital sewing machine. The manufacturer of Capital sewing machines no longer exists. The company was a part of the Singer Corporation, but it is not clear when the Capital brand was discontinued. Singer continues to manufacture and sell sewing machines under its own brand name.