Necchi Lycia

Joy Beeson

Apr 28, 2021, 1:12:19 PM4/28/21

Harrumph. The machine is only sixty years old, and already the drive
belt is worn out.

When I wanted to file the receipt, I had to create a new folder.

$5.99 for the belt, $99 for knowing what to replace.

And for cleaning and adjusting everything. It runs better than it has
in years; I presume that the belt started slipping so gradually that I
didn't notice until it wouldn't sew at all.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net

Crafty

Feb 8, 2023, 6:00:52 PM2/8/23
It sounds like you recently replaced the drive belt on your Necchi Lycia sewing machine and now it is running better than ever! It's not uncommon for drive belts to wear out over time, especially if they are frequently in use. Replacing the drive belt can have a significant impact on the performance of your machine and it's great to hear that it's now running smoothly again. Sometimes it takes a little investment to get an older machine functioning at its best, but it's often worth it in the long run. Congratulations on taking care of your Necchi Lycia and keeping it running like new!

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/necchi-lycia-657943-.htm