Wards UHT J 1933 sewing machine manual needed

Smokey

Mar 18, 2006, 7:13:34 PM3/18/06
SOS---HELP!

Does anyone have a copy of photocopy of the manual for a Montgomery Wards
Model UHT J 1933 sewing machine? My wife needs one and I will gladly pay
your cost. Thank you!

Smokey in Northern Wisconsin
Note: When replying please remove nospam from email address shown.

Message has been deleted

GloriaJ56

Apr 24, 2020, 4:00:04 PM4/24/20
i am in need of the manual for the montgomery ward uht j1933 sewing machine

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/wards-uht-j-1933-sewing-machine-manual-needed-6870-.htm

lisaM66

May 1, 2020, 10:30:05 AM5/1/20
I need one too!!! Any luck?

Dcetti

May 12, 2020, 1:00:05 PM5/12/20
I need one too!

ItsJoanNotJoann

May 12, 2020, 10:51:24 PM5/12/20
Available for purchase on the internet. Price is around $10-$12.

TammyA83

Jun 25, 2020, 8:30:03 PM6/25/20
I have a copy.

TammyA83

Jun 25, 2020, 8:30:03 PM6/25/20
I have a copy

TammyA83

Jun 25, 2020, 8:30:03 PM6/25/20
I have a copy. It’s not very many pages.

Spoiled

Aug 12, 2020, 7:00:04 PM8/12/20
Hi did you ever find a manual. If so where? I'm looking for the same one. Thanks

debbie

Dec 11, 2021, 11:15:04 PM12/11/21
Is there any way I can get a copy of the uht j1933? I will glad.y pay you for it.