Waltons Celestial manual?

Hugh

Apr 24, 2007, 10:55:17 PM4/24/07
I have bought an old Walton's Celestial model 270 sewing machine, in order
to make sails for my model boat (retired nowadays through disability).
However it is missing the manual and I wondered if someone could take the
time to scan theirs and email it to me. I have searched the net and it seems
that the Kenmore model 158.1050 is almost identical. I've figured out a lot
about the machine, but don't know where the stitches shown on the "Automatic
Selector" would be used.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Hugh.

KA

Oct 11, 2016, 9:44:02 AM10/11/16
replying to Hugh, KA wrote:
Hi Hughee,

Do a search for Kenmore 158.10500 and click on images. The first thing to
show up will be the manual which you can download.

BEI Design

Oct 11, 2016, 11:53:13 AM10/11/16
KA wrote:
> replying to Hugh, KA wrote:
> Hi Hughee,
>
> Do a search for Kenmore 158.10500 and click on images. The
> first thing to show up will be the manual which you can
> download. K

I'm sure Hugh, who wrote his message on 4/24/2007, appreciates your
prompt reply.

ItsJoanNotJoann

Oct 11, 2016, 5:08:00 PM10/11/16
On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 10:53:13 AM UTC-5, BEI Design wrote:
?
*Snigger*

roberta

Sep 7, 2020, 1:00:04 AM9/7/20
> Kenmore 158.10500

Hi
How did you work out the Kenmore model that matched the Waltons? I've been looking for a manual for a Waltons Celestial 875 and tried looking for the Kenmore version but can't find a match.

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/waltons-celestial-manual-21474-.htm

roberta

Sep 14, 2020, 1:30:04 PM9/14/20
Hi KA

Amanda

Sep 29, 2021, 12:00:25 AM9/29/21
https://www.sewingonline.co.uk/shop/frister.html

this site has a comprehensive list of vintage sewing machine and manuals and parts. Waltons celestial rebranded as frister + rossmann. Look for picture of one that looks like your waltons

hope this helps

Unknown

May 2, 2022, 10:00:53 AMMay 2
Hi Roberta. I've just bought a vintage 875 Cel;estial with the instruction book. If you message me I can send you a scanned copy. Cheers, Ros