EMPISAL PACESETTER 21 USER MANUAL NEEDED PLEASE

monique...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 11:06:28 AM8/25/20
Hi ladies and gents,

I was gifted a gorgeous Empisal Pacesetter 21 (vintage), that's been in my family for over 36years.

I need the user manual though - any idea where i can find one?

Empisal in South Africa says they no longer have a manual for the discontinued model.

Where can i get it? Please!

ItsJoanNotJoann

Aug 26, 2020, 3:42:27 PM8/26/20

Bhoza

Feb 21, 2021, 5:45:05 PM2/21/21
Hi. I'm in a similar situation...any luck so far?

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/empisal-pacesetter-21-user-manual-needed-please-657828-.htm

Muffy

Jun 7, 2021, 1:30:37 AM6/7/21
Hi I'm wondering whether you ever got hold of a manual for you machine - I was given the same machine today and can't figure out how to operate it properly eg the zigzag option no.4 still straight stitches! Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

JanPan

Jan 19, 2024, 11:00:07 PMJan 19
Hi, I have the manual can scan and send if anyone wants it just message me with your email address