Necchi Supernova Ultra Mark 2

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Feb 26, 2021, 6:36:22 PM2/26/21
Hi All - anyone with experience or insights
on this vintage Italian job ? It's not the free-arm.
I'm thinking of putting in a bid - sight unseen -
but it looks clean in the auction photos ..
John T.

Crafty

Feb 8, 2023, 6:15:05 PM2/8/23
> anyone with experience or insights on this vintage Italian job ? It's not the free-arm. I'm thinking of putting in a bid - sight unseen - but it looks clean in the auction photos

According to various sources, the Necchi Supernova Ultra Mark 2 is a vintage Italian sewing machine that has a good reputation. The Supernova Ultra is known for being a bit high strung and requiring regular oiling and cleaning to maintain its precision.

The price of the Necchi Supernova Ultra Mark 2 can vary, but it is possible to find one for under $400 on eBay. One source states that there was a deal for the Necchi Supernova Ultra Mark 2 on Craigslist for $410, while others have found models on eBay for slightly under $400. So use $400 as the median, I guess?

If you are considering putting in a bid for a Necchi Supernova Ultra Mark 2, it is important to keep in mind that older Necchis had really close tolerances and may need a good cleaning and oiling, even if it looks clean in the auction photos

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/quilting/first-crazy-quilt-15790-.htm