Overlocker Manual

Sarai

Apr 22, 2007, 10:00:24 PM4/22/07
I was given a Janome Ezy Lock 304D Over locker minus the
user manual. If someone has one or a copy that they are willing to
sell I would be much appreciated as l am in need of this ASAP.

jones

Apr 23, 2007, 6:03:49 AM4/23/07
Sarai,

I can only scan pages as jpg's. Will that do? They are clear enough to print
out if you wanted to.

Katherine

"Sarai" <brett...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

Sarai

Apr 24, 2007, 1:56:19 AM4/24/07
On Apr 23, 7:03 pm, "jones" <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Sarai,
>
> I can only scan pages as jpg's. Will that do? They are clear enough to print
> out if you wanted to.
>
> Katherine
>
> "Sarai" <brett_sc...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

> >I was given a Janome Ezy Lock 304D Over locker minus the
> > user manual. If someone has one or a copy that they are willing to
> > sell I would be much appreciated as l am in need of this ASAP.

Would like to say a very big THANKYOU to Katherine for taking the time
to scan and email me the manual.

jones

Apr 24, 2007, 5:27:13 AM4/24/07
Glad to be of help.
Katherine

Madina

Feb 11, 2013, 11:44:02 AM2/11/13
replying to jones, Madina wrote:
Hello, Katherine! Would you be so kind to send me "Janome 304D Manual. My mail
is avan...@yandex.ru.

ItsJoanNotJoann

Feb 12, 2013, 12:41:44 AM2/12/13
On Feb 11, 10:44 am, Madina
<0f77f3b6898d92a94d25ce9e17343b05_11...@example.com> wrote:

> replying to jones, Madina wrote:
>
> Hello, Katherine! Would you be so kind to send me "Janome 304D Manual. My mail
> is avant2...@yandex.ru.

'Jones' aint here, hasn't been here since April 24, 2007 when the post
you're replying to was made. Good grief, is everybody on this site
"inspirepoint" a nitwit and never looks at the date of the posts of
they're replying to????????

Y'all really need to get your act together.

Rhiannon

Jun 3, 2022, 2:30:51 AM6/3/22
Hi is it possible to get this manual please I have been searching online and can’t find one

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/overlocker-manual-21393-.htm