How to Suck Your Own Dick

Message has been deleted

Indiana Joe

Aug 26, 2006, 1:40:01 PM8/26/06
How to Suck Your Own Dick

How many times have you looked at a dog licking his private parts and
thought, “Hmm, if only I could do that”? You’re not alone. Rest assured
that most, if not all men have thought the exact same thing. Some have
even attempted it. But despite the interest, few men discuss the act of
autofellatio, or self-sucking. So here’s a guide to tell you everything
you want to know about the art of solo sucking.

Because They Can
Some people, especially women, may wonder why guys would want to give
themselves a BJ. The answer is pretty simple – it’s the same reason why
dogs lick themselves down there…because they can. A self-service blowjob
is just like masturbation, only better. You get all the stimulation of a
hot, wet mouth, but you get it just the way you like it. On the downside,
there are no surprises, and self-sucking may kind of be like trying to
tickle yourself…but on the upside, there are no bad surprises, like
scraping teeth or sloppy technique. Additionally, a lot of guys get
turned on by ejaculating on themselves and even swallowing their own cum.
Self-sucking gives you the most efficient delivery method if you’re into
eating your own.

You’ve Got to Flex It
In order to suck yourself off, you need to have one of two things
(preferably both): a very flexible spine, or a very long dick. Having a
longer penis obviously makes self-sucking easier by decreasing the
distance from your cock head to your mouth, so the longer your dick, the
less you have to bend. However, since penis length is something you
either have or don’t, we’ll concentrate on what you can do to increase
your spinal flexibility.

Fortunately, in order to self-suck, you don’t have to have an enormous
cock. Many guys who are just average sized (5 to 6 inches hard) can do
it. Unless you were born double-jointed or have been practicing yoga for
the last 10 years, it will probably take some time and practice to get
your dick and your mouth to meet up. Other prerequisites are overall
health of your back and neck. If you have a slipped disk, misaligned
vertebrae, or any other chronic back problem, we don’t advise attempting
autofellatio. Even those with healthy and normal backs need to exercise
caution and not push themselves when self-sucking to avoid back injuries.
Besides a bad back, having a huge gut is another impediment to self-
sucking. You can probably work around a small beer belly, but if you have
a major overhang, it’s going to get in the way and block you from your
goal. So, if you’re not quite in shape, start reaching for your toes and
crunching those abs.

Get in Position

The easiest and probably most effective position for autofellatio is
lying on your back. You’ll probably want to use a bed, sofa, or other
cushioned surface for comfort, although practicing on a carpeted floor
can sometimes give you better leverage. You should have a wall or a
headboard nearby to brace your feet against. Lie down (naked, of course)
with the top of your head at least a foot from the wall. Pull your legs
up and roll back onto your shoulders, raising your legs over your head.
Brace your feet on the wall and “walk” your way down until your crotch is
close to your face. Lift your head up if necessary to get closer. If your
back feels tight, don’t strain to reach your cock, even if it’s
tantalizingly close. Just let your muscles stretch. You may want to use
one hand to pull your cock closer. Suck what you can, if you can –
otherwise, just wank and keep practicing.

A variation on this position is the gravity-assisted method, where you
simply lie back, throw your legs up over your head, and let gravity pull
them down. To help out, you can hook one or both arms behind your knees
and pull towards you. Don’t pull too hard or strain yourself. With both
of these positions, be careful about putting too much pressure on your
neck or pulling on it too hard.

If you can get your mouth around your cock head, you’re doing great. Just
use your tongue and lips to stimulate yourself. The cock head is the most
sensitive part of your dick anyway. If you are able to get your mouth
around a significant portion of your cock, you can either move your head
up and down to get a sucking rhythm going, or flex your legs and back to
move your lower body up and down. Probably you will want to alternate
these to avoid fatiguing your neck or back.

The seated position is another good one for autofellatio beginners.
Simply sit on the edge of a chair, couch, or bed, and bend down towards
your dick, curving your back. Be sure you suck in your gut to get it out
of the way. Grab onto the edge of whatever you’re sitting on and use it
to pull yourself further down. Or hook an arm under your knees and pull
up. You may want to keep one hand on your dick to steady it, or to pull
it upwards towards your mouth. In this position you need to use a bobbing
motion of your head or upper body to go down on yourself. Again, don’t
strain your back or neck or move too suddenly.

Tantric Yoga for One
If you’re already really flexible, or you’ve mastered the basic positions
and are ready to move on, you can try a more advanced posture. In the
lying position, place your knees on either side of your head and see how
far down you can lower your crotch. Some guys are so limber they can get
their balls in their mouths. Those with really flexible hip joints can
attempt the human pretzel maneuver, where you put your feet up over your
head and essentially fold yourself in half, then lock your legs into
position by crossing your feet behind your head.

Standing positions are also more challenging. Start by leaning your back
against a wall for support and doubling over. You can clasp your hands
behind your thighs and pull down to get yourself closer. As you get more
flexible and improve your balance, stand away from the wall and reach
down and grasp your calves for stability.

Taking yoga classes or practicing yoga at home is actually a good idea
for improving your mobility and range of motion for self-sucking. Many
yoga postures, such as the plow (lying with your feet extended over your
head) lend themselves naturally to autofellatio. Just try not to think
about it too much during yoga class so you don’t pop a boner.

OK, Now What?
Once you’ve got your dick in your mouth, what do you do? Even if you
don’t have cocksucking experience, we assume most of you won’t have much
trouble figuring this one out, but here are some suggestions if you need
them. Run the tip of your tongue around the head of your cock, or under
your foreskin if you’re uncut. Stick the tip of your tongue in the piss
slit. Try licking and tickling the frenulum, which is on the underside of
your cock head (the top side, from a self-sucking perspective). Wrap your
lips around the cock head and apply suction. Suck in more and pull your
cock in past your lips, then pop it in and out. If you’re long enough or
limber enough, go ahead and try deep-throating it.

More Tips
Self-sucking can be strenuous and physically demanding. Here are other
tips to help you get ready and warmed up:

Stretch before your session; make sure you stretch the muscles of your
back, neck, and legs to avoid cramping or pulled muscles.

Drink plenty of water to keep your muscles hydrated; this also prevents
cramping, injuries, and fatigue.

Make sure your stomach is empty; wait an hour or two after a meal, and
empty your bowels if possible. It’ll be more comfortable and your stomach
contents won’t get in the way when you double over.

Don’t strain yourself and stop if you feel any pain.

Vary positions to avoid putting too much strain or pressure on the same
muscles and parts of your spine.

If At First You Don’t Succeed
Don’t be disappointed if you can’t get your mouth on your cock the first
time you try autofellatio. Self-sucking doesn’t come naturally to
everyone. It can take discipline and practice, but as you keep at it, you
will become more flexible. If at first you don’t succeed, just wank
yourself off and call it good. The next time you’ll get a little closer
to your goal. Some statistics say that only 1% of all men can self-suck,
but we think that with practice and stretching, most guys should be able
to at least make some mouth-to-cock contact, even if it’s only on the tip
of the head. If nothing else, practicing self-sucking will make you more
flexible and possibly increase your overall well-being. So take it slow,
work with what you’ve got, and try to have fun.

Taunto

Aug 28, 2006, 9:02:43 PM8/28/06
Indiana Joe wrote:
> How to Stitch Your Own Duckcloth

I need lengthy instructions on how to stitch my backpack. I've bent
over backwards, done somersaults, and stooped to low levels.

What am I doing wrong?

Why am I making my own backpack? Because I can.

Kate Dicey

Aug 29, 2006, 4:21:29 AM8/29/06

What fabric are you using?

What machine and needle are you using?

What sort of stitch are you using?

And finally, what sort of trouble are they all giving you?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

duh

Aug 29, 2006, 9:25:14 AM8/29/06
Kate Dicey wrote:
> Taunto wrote:
>
>> Indiana Joe wrote:
>>
>>> How to Stitch Your Own Duckcloth
>>

>> I need lengthy instructions on how to stitch my backpack. I've bent
>> over backwards, done somersaults, and stooped to low levels.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
>> Why am I making my own backpack? Because I can.
>

> What fabric are you using?
>
> What machine and needle are you using?
>
> What sort of stitch are you using?
>
> And finally, what sort of trouble are they all giving you?

Actually, I was just trying to do a humorous response to the porn post
of a similar title. Sorry for the false alarm.

--
-------------------------
"Work like no one is watching,

\
=8{B
\

BEI Design

Aug 29, 2006, 12:42:14 PM8/29/06
duh wrote:

> Actually, I was just trying to do a humorous response to
> the porn post of a similar title. Sorry for the false
> alarm.

When you do that you just contribute to the "noise". And you
break killfiles, for those of us who filter the junk.

W.Boyce

Aug 29, 2006, 3:21:23 PM8/29/06
duh wrote:
> Kate Dicey wrote:
>
>> Taunto wrote:

>>> I need lengthy instructions on how to stitch my backpack. I've bent
>>> over backwards, done somersaults, and stooped to low levels.
>>>
>>> What am I doing wrong?
>>>
>>> Why am I making my own backpack? Because I can.
>>

>> What fabric are you using?
>>
>> What machine and needle are you using?
>>
>> What sort of stitch are you using?
>>
>> And finally, what sort of trouble are they all giving you?
>>

> Actually, I was just trying to do a humorous response to the porn post
> of a similar title. Sorry for the false alarm.

I was wondering who would bite on your clever backpack post, and you
snagged the Queen herself! And one of her minions following up with "We
are not amused".
Thanks for the yuk. JPBill

duh

Aug 29, 2006, 3:22:10 PM8/29/06

I don't understand the last sentence, but I'll abstain from feeding the
trolls.

BEI Design

Aug 29, 2006, 4:15:27 PM8/29/06

I never saw the original message, because I have rules set up in
my newsreader to block certain kinds of subjects/posters/etc. and
the original never made it to my newsreader. So when you respond
to those trolls, I either have to set up a rule to block *you*
(which I don't want to do) or I see your response, which quoted
some of the blocked message, and which I feel is contributing to
the S/N.

OK? ;-)

Beverly

duh

Aug 29, 2006, 7:27:51 PM8/29/06

Actually, in this case, I quoted none of the original. I was making my
own noise. ;-)

travi...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 10:11:08 PM3/4/14
i found another good position, so what you do is you have to lie on your back with your legs up loke you are doing a sit up, after you do this exhale and suck in your gut and do a sit up, at this point your dick will be in your face ( just make sure) your as hard as posible try watching some hot porn or something like that and your good to go. if it hurts stop thiat means you are stretching ur muslcles and u could hurt ur self. happy sucking brotha

BEI Design

Mar 5, 2014, 1:09:51 AM3/5/14
A juvenile idiot named <travi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[nothing]

NetRange 67.165.128.0 - 67.165.159.255
CIDR 67.165.128.0/19

Name ILLINOIS-8
Handle NET-67-165-128-0-1
Parent COMCAST (NET-67-160-0-0-1)
Net Type Reassigned

Reported to ab...@comcast.net and ab...@google.com

katt5...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2014, 7:27:34 PM8/24/14
I sucked my own cock last night as my boyfriend stuffed his cock deep inside of me best thing ever

BEI Design

Aug 24, 2014, 9:14:19 PM8/24/14

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 4:27 PM,
katt5...@gmail.com <katt5...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

OrgName: Hosted Data Solutions, LLC
OrgId: HDSL-5
Address: 8125 Highwoods Palm Way
City: Tampa
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33647
Country: US
RegDate: 2013-12-18
Updated: 2014-03-17
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/HDSL-5
OrgAbuseEmail: ab...@hosteddatasolution.com

Reported to ab...@google.com and ab...@hosteddatasolution.com

nathan...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2014, 9:11:05 AM12/25/14
do you need fucking help

caidenh...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 3:53:27 PM6/29/15
How do I do this

corey...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2015, 10:55:56 PM9/20/15
yay i did it

jawo...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 11:28:27 AM1/14/16
tried it, gagged, threw up on myself

pills...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 1:12:01 AM7/2/17
Amazing New VigRX Plus for an Amazing Sex Life

An enjoyable sex life is desired by all male it helps build confidence, maintains happiness and harmony in your love life and also keeps a person happy and healthy. Sexual frustrations have adverse effects on people's relationships, social confidences and quality of lives. Small penises with insufficient girth can make it difficult for women in a sexual encounter to reach climax, which results into dissatisfaction. However, you can now enhance the size of your penis to avoid such a problem. Medical sciences have brought out male enhancement pills that are completely safe and a herbal way to solve this issue.

Medical researchers in Albion Medical have joined hands to produce a pill that is nothing less than a miracle drug. Known as VigRX Plus, it is a newer and much better version of the popular VigRX that had earlier helped men to renew their vigor, their sex drive by increasing the length and girth of their penises and improving their overall sex life. A VigRX review will tell you how the VigRX, made from 100% herbal ingredients, is not harmful and has absolutely no side effects.

Within a month you can start enjoying a much longer-lasting erection with a noticeable increase in the width of your penis. In two months you will experience an increase in your stamina. And in three months you can start enjoying a much firmer and stiffer erection that in turn will help you and your partner enjoy sex.

Today's market also provides you with herbal enhancement pills which are safe to use without any side effects. For this there is no need for you to go to the doctor and face all those embarrassing questions that poke you. These natural herbal pills will help you boost your sexual life by increasing libido and strengthening erection. These herbal pills are safe.

The intake of enhancements pills is a trend these days. The Market offers a variety of these pills which are effective and also in high demand. Out which the herbal pills or the ones made naturally with the help of herb are the ones which are outstanding in today's market. These pills are taken on a daily basis. The benefits of such pills are increment in the penis size and also sex drive; boosts up energy during intercourse. Also improves blood flow in the male genitals. The moment you start taking these pills, you will tend to observe a positive change in your sex life. They will prove to be good for your sexual performance. These pills have herbs which improve the tissues and sexual disorders. It relaxes the muscles to improve testosterone production. In short they help improve the male potency. Several natural enlargement pills help in permanently increasing the penile size by 3-4 inches along with improved girth up to 25%. The consumer must opt for pills like Vigrx plus as these are approved by high qualified doctors. Through these pills the sexual performance will last long and helps in controlling the ejaculation time as well. The stamina is gradually increased which is the most important in males. These pills do not contain any such ingredients which cause allergies or irritation.
Click Here To ORDER VigRX Plus Now

Message has been deleted

zach...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 5:42:07 PM12/22/17
i can literally suck my tip what do i do from there

njst...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2020, 6:49:31 PM2/25/20
i do it every day now

Joy Beeson

Feb 26, 2020, 9:44:39 PM2/26/20
On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:49:29 -0800 (PST), njst...@gmail.com wrote:

> i do it every day now

This statement lacks context.

--
Joy Beeson, dropping in from Alt.Usage.English.

David Scheidt

Feb 27, 2020, 10:13:02 AM2/27/20
Joy Beeson <jbe...@invalid.net.invalid> wrote:
:On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:49:29 -0800 (PST), njst...@gmail.com wrote:

:> i do it every day now

:This statement lacks context.

Probably better that way.
--
sig 35

Ify Robert

Sep 7, 2020, 5:42:29 PM9/7/20

atulegwu dvaid

Jul 10, 2021, 8:56:10 PM7/10/21
This is the worst thing that i have heard in my life
https://www.nairapawa.com.ng/tecno-spark-3-in-nigeria/

Pro Guide

Jul 27, 2021, 11:36:21 AM7/27/21
Hahahaha. This is so funny. It was fun reading it though. But no way. I am not trying it at all. https://proguide.ng/health-benefits-of-onions/, <a href="https://proguide.ng/how-to-get-a-job-in-australia-from-nigeria/">how to get first job in Australia</a>

Oty's Guide

Feb 2, 2022, 6:26:34 AM2/2/22
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 8:36:21 AM UTC-7, Pro Guide wrote:
> Hahahaha. This is so funny. It was fun reading it though. But no way. I am not trying it at all. https://proguide.ng/health-benefits-of-onions/, <a href="https://proguide.ng/how-to-get-a-job-in-australia-from-nigeria/">how to get first job in Australia</a>

Lolz. This is so funny as well. You can also check https://www.simpleinfoblog.com/

Godswill Etim

Mar 23, 2022, 10:55:47 AM3/23/22
Thank you, follow these steps https://nsukonline.net/trcn-pqe-result-checker-portal/ and see how to access TRCN result checker

Emmanuel Essien

Apr 13, 2022, 11:21:34 AM4/13/22
On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 3:55:47 PM UTC+1, Godswill Etim wrote:
> Thank you, follow these steps https://nsukonline.net/trcn-pqe-result-checker-portal/ and see how to access TRCN result checker
This is quite laughable https://sweetinfoblog.com/federal-teachers-recruitment/
https://naijaschool.com.ng/unilorin-post-utme-past-questions-pdf/

Alex Peter Onoja

Apr 15, 2022, 5:23:48 AM4/15/22

Alex Peter Onoja

Apr 15, 2022, 5:25:55 AM4/15/22
On Saturday, 26 August 2006 at 18:40:01 UTC+1, Indiana Joe wrote:
> [...]
> muscles and parts of your spine.
> If At First You Don’t Succeed
> Don’t be disappointed if you can’t get your mouth on your cock the first
> time you try autofellatio. Self-sucking doesn’t come naturally to
> everyone. It can take discipline and practice, but as you keep at it, you
> will become more flexible. If at first you don’t succeed, just wank
> yourself off and call it good. The next time you’ll get a little closer
> to your goal. Some statistics say that only 1% of all men can self-suck,
> but we think that with practice and stretching, most guys should be able
> to at least make some mouth-to-cock contact, even if it’s only on the tip
> of the head. If nothing else, practicing self-sucking will make you more
> flexible and possibly increase your overall well-being. So take it slow,
> work with what you’ve got, and try to have fun.
Ha Ha Ha. This is really funny. You can check out the biography of a.a rano here. https://fivekaycooded.com.ng/a-a-rano-networth-biography-and-house/

david atulegwu

Jul 29, 2022, 11:22:49 PM7/29/22
Ok that is not really the kind of content seen on the internet, however, for the sake of link building, https://www.infopawa.com.ng

Emmanuel Essien

Sep 8, 2022, 6:12:04 PM9/8/22

Emmanuel Essien

Sep 14, 2022, 8:12:23 AM9/14/22

chimaobim 6methodTv

Dec 4, 2022, 6:25:40 PM12/4/22
not funny https://successspace.xyz/ came here

Chinonso Okpara

Dec 17, 2022, 3:12:22 AM12/17/22
Great website https://www.nagro.com.ng
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Naija Landed

Aug 17, 2023, 11:51:07 AM8/17/23

Naija Landed

Aug 17, 2023, 11:51:30 AM8/17/23

Lawrence Obot

Sep 2, 2023, 11:19:53 PM9/2/23

trendz hiphop

Sep 14, 2023, 7:01:27 AM9/14/23

trendz hiphop

Sep 14, 2023, 7:03:13 AM9/14/23

david okwutedindu

Oct 17, 2023, 7:26:07 AM10/17/23

Soundhitz

Dec 30, 2023, 4:42:25 AM12/30/23

Miftakhurrohman

Dec 30, 2023, 5:41:26 AM12/30/23
> to your goal. Some statistics say that only 1% of all men can self-suck,
> but we think that with practice and stretching, most guys should be able
> to at least make some mouth-to-cock contact, even if it’s only on the tip
> of the head. If nothing else, practicing self-sucking will make you more
> flexible and possibly increase your overall well-being. So take it slow,
> work with what you’ve got, and try to have fun.
https://siapos.net
https://bipos.id

david okwutedindu

Dec 30, 2023, 9:14:27 AM12/30/23
On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 4:13:02 PM UTC+1, David Scheidt wrote:
For more information on this subject, kindly visit https://www.infoverse.com.ng/

david okwutedindu

Dec 30, 2023, 9:15:59 AM12/30/23