JC Penny Sewing machine 6984 manual

sallyroo

May 22, 2008, 9:29:50 PM5/22/08
I have a manual for a 6984 sewing machine. I will e-mail it as an
attachment. I will warn you that the attachment is several megabites in
size. It is free to anyone who asks. Each page is a separate pdf file.
-------------------------------------
Sally
sall...@lycos.com

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
alt.sewing - 31467 messages and counting!

hunneyfrog

Jul 23, 2009, 9:21:45 PM7/23/09
hunneyfrog had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/JC-Penny-Sewing-machine-6984-manual-32621-.htm
:
Hey sallyroo someone gave my mom a jcpenney machine and she needs the
manual do you still have it and could you send it to me I've looked all
over google with no luck
sallyroo wrote:

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net

alt.sewing - 40317 messages and counting!

cherylh52

Oct 18, 2009, 8:28:09 PM10/18/09
cherylh52 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/JC-Penny-Sewing-machine-6984-manual-32621-.htm
:

sallyroo wrote:

-------------------------------------
Sally, I would really appreciate receiving this manual so that I can
start sewing again! Thank you.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net

alt.sewing - 46742 messages and counting!

frenchnotions

Nov 17, 2009, 2:19:42 PM11/17/09
frenchnotions had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/JC-Penny-Sewing-machine-6984-manual-32621-.htm
:

sallyroo wrote:

I would love to have the jcpenney 6984 manual sent to
nancysti...@yahoo.com. I really appreciate it.
-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net

alt.sewing - 47052 messages and counting!

RAy

Dec 29, 2009, 8:13:38 PM12/29/09
On Nov 17, 2:19 pm, nancystillwell925_at_yahoo_dot_...@foo.com
(frenchnotions) wrote:
> frenchnotions had written this in response tohttp://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/JC-Penny-Sewing-machine-6984-manual-32...

>  :
>

> sallyroo wrote:
> > I have a manual for a 6984 sewing machine.  I will e-mail it as an
> > attachment.  I will warn you that the attachment is several megabites
> > in
> > size.  It is free to anyone who asks.  Each page is a separate pdf
> > file.
> > -------------------------------------
> > Sally
> > sally...@lycos.com

> > ##-----------------------------------------------##
> > Delivered via
> >http://www.sewgirls.com/
> > Sewing Community of the Net
> > Web and RSS access to your
> > favorite newsgroup -
> > alt.sewing - 31467 messages and counting!
> > ##-----------------------------------------------##
>
> I would love to have the jcpenney 6984 manual sent to
> nancystillwell...@yahoo.com. I really appreciate it.

> -------------------------------------
>
> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Delivered via  http://www.sewgirls.com/
> Sewing Community of the Net
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> alt.sewing - 47052 messages and counting!

Dose anyone still have a copy of this manual? If so, could they email
it to me at rapha...@yahoo.com
Thanks

visitco1

Nov 14, 2010, 10:50:56 AM11/14/10
visitco1 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/JC-Penny-Sewing-machine-6984-manual-32621-.htm
:
I would really appreciate it if you would please e-mail the manual for the
6984 sewing maching. my e-mail is dlm...@grm.net
Thanks you sooooo much...Lisa

sallyroo wrote:

-------------------------------------
I am looking for a manual for my sewing machine. JCPenney, model 6984.
thanks

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net

alt.sewing - 51145 messages and counting!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2010, 9:37:24 AM11/15/10
On Nov 14, 9:50 am, dlmcfam_at_grm_dot_...@foo.com (visitco1) wrote:
> visitco1 had written this in response tohttp://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/JC-Penny-Sewing-machine-6984-manual-32...

>  :
> I would really appreciate it if you would please e-mail the manual for the
> 6984 sewing maching.  my e-mail is dlmc...@grm.net

> Thanks you sooooo much...Lisa
>
> sallyroo wrote:
> > I have a manual for a 6984 sewing machine.  I will e-mail it as an
> > attachment.  I will warn you that the attachment is several megabites in
> > size.  It is free to anyone who asks.  Each page is a separate pdf file.
> > -------------------------------------
> > Sally
> > sally...@lycos.com

> > ##-----------------------------------------------##
> > Delivered via
> >http://www.sewgirls.com/
> > Sewing Community of the Net
> > Web and RSS access to your
> > favorite newsgroup -
> > alt.sewing - 31467 messages and counting!
> > ##-----------------------------------------------##
>
> -------------------------------------
> I am looking for a manual for my sewing machine. JCPenney, model 6984.
> thanks
>
> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Delivered via  http://www.sewgirls.com/
> Sewing Community of the Net
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> alt.sewing - 51145 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

HUH????????????????????

ruth

Sep 17, 2013, 7:44:02 PM9/17/13
replying to sallyroo, ruth wrote:
Please! I just had one given to me!!

naomicu...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2014, 3:41:50 PM2/3/14
Not sure if this still applies. I was given an old sewing machine as a wedding gift it is a Free Arm Sewing Machine Model # 6984 A
Catalog no. 868-4367 and I have no idea how to use it but I have so many new windows in my house I need to start sewing ASAP. If you could email the manual I would so appreciate it...

BEI Design

Feb 3, 2014, 4:31:48 PM2/3/14
naomicu...@gmail.com wrote:
<snip>

> Not sure if this still applies. I was given an old sewing machine
> as a wedding gift it is a Free Arm Sewing Machine Model # 6984 A
> Catalog no. 868-4367 and I have no idea how to use it but I have
> so
> many new windows in my house I need to start sewing ASAP. If you
> could email the manual I would so appreciate it...

The original post was by "sallyroo", posted on May 22, 2008. It
seems unlikely that he/she hung around waiting for replies. You
might have better luck here:
http://www.jcpenneymanuals.com/

They do not seem to list your exact model, here is the Whois
information on that domain:

Registrant Organization: LRB Services
Registrant Street: PO BOX 20582
Registrant City: Bullhead City
Registrant State/Province: AZ
Registrant Postal Code: 86442
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 928-542-5526
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: in...@sewusa.com

NAYY, HTH,

--
Beverly
http://www.ickes.us

Marion Pelletier

Mar 28, 2014, 6:44:02 PM3/28/14
replying to sallyroo, Marion Pelletier wrote:
> sallyroo_at_lycos_dot_com wrote:
>
> I have a manual for a 6984 sewing machine. I will e-mail it as an
> attachment. I will warn you that the attachment is several megabites in
> size. It is free to anyone who asks. Each page is a separate pdf file.

My email is mpe...@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Marion

ItsJoanNotJoann

Mar 28, 2014, 7:03:47 PM3/28/14
Maybe you should try contacting sallyroo directly since you are replying to a 5 year old post.

Mindykid

Jul 10, 2014, 12:14:30 AM7/10/14
replying to sallyroo, Mindykid wrote:
May I please have a copy of this manual to go with my machine?

mindykid_AT_mindykid_DOT_com

ItsJoanNotJoann

Jul 11, 2014, 1:36:44 AM7/11/14
Good grief.

BEI Design

Jul 11, 2014, 4:17:43 AM7/11/14
Yeah, they don't need sewing machine manuals so much as they need
Time Travel Machines. The original post in that thread was on May
22, 2008.

sewgirls.com now inspirepoint.com has much to answer for.

sally@lycos

Dec 10, 2016, 11:44:02 AM12/10/16
replying to sallyroo, sally@lycos,com wrote:
Hello!

I would like an instruction manual emailed to me on the Penncrest 6984 sewing
machine.

I thank you for your time

Sincerely,
Teresa Perry
teresa....@gmail.com

BEI Design

Dec 10, 2016, 8:06:31 PM12/10/16
Teresa, I hate to break bad news, but Sallyroo wrote her message on
8/22/2008. She never once responded (at least publically) to any of
the requests posted in that thread.

You might want to try:
http://www.jcpenneymanuals.com/
or
http://pages.sewing-machine-manuals.com/173/InventoryPage/2004915/1.html

NAYY,

--
Beverly
http://www.ickes.us

Amanda

Mar 21, 2017, 8:44:05 AM3/21/17
replying to hunneyfrog, Amanda wrote:

I was given a JCPenny model 6984A sewing machine and can't figure out how to
thread it. I was wondering if you could send me the manual you have.

Thank you,
Amanda

ItsJoanNotJoann

Mar 21, 2017, 3:26:57 PM3/21/17
Seven year old post, hon. I haven't seen hunneyfrog around here
ever. She slipped through the backdoor with that site sewgirls
which finally quit mirroring posts from this group. At least I
haven't seen any sewgirls posts here in quite a long time,
thankfully.

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Mar 21, 2017, 4:19:29 PM3/21/17

>> I was given a JCPenny model 6984A sewing machine and can't figure out how to
>> thread it. I was wondering if you could send me the manual you have.
>> Thank you,
>> Amanda
>>

>Seven year old post, hon. I haven't seen hunneyfrog around here
>ever. She slipped through the backdoor with that site sewgirls
>which finally quit mirroring posts from this group. At least I
>haven't seen any sewgirls posts here in quite a long time,
>thankfully.

Hi Amanda - if you don't find that the first reply was helpful and
friendly - I posted a link below that might be <?> Good luck.

http://www.ehow.com/how_7785581_thread-jcpenney-sewing-machine.html

John T.

NATAYLOR

Feb 6, 2020, 9:30:03 AM2/6/20
Is there an online manual for the sewing machine model 6984? I don't think I am able to get a large file via email.
Thanks NATAYLOR

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/jc-penny-sewing-machine-6984-manual-32621-.htm

Wesley ross

Mar 7, 2020, 12:00:05 AM3/7/20
I inherited my mother's two old sewing machines one is a foot operated manual LOL the other is a 6984 a and I would really appreciate the manual to that if you still have it my email is w e s l e a d d i n g t o n at I'm really old school technology so I hope I get this right

ItsJoanNotJoann

Mar 7, 2020, 12:27:50 AM3/7/20
On Friday, March 6, 2020 at 11:00:05 PM UTC-6, Wesley ross wrote:

> my email is w e s l e a d d i n g t o n at I'm really old school technology so I hope I get this right
>
> --
> For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/jc-penny-sewing-machine-6984-manual-32621-.htm

HUH?

6cc6a31eaa0b2a2d...@example.com

Mar 26, 2020, 2:30:05 PM3/26/20
Do you still have the manus for this sewing machine. Mine is acting up and I cant find my manual

ItsJoanNotJoann

Mar 26, 2020, 6:14:31 PM3/26/20
Ummmmmmm, just who are you asking in this _2008_ thread if they have a
manual??

Dani

Apr 5, 2020, 3:00:05 PM4/5/20
Do you still have the Manual to your sewing machine

geri....@yahoo.com

Apr 11, 2020, 1:15:22 PM4/11/20
Hello do you still have that manual of so I would appreciate a copy. I am trying to find one for my mom.

geri....@yahoo.com

Narcisa Nurse

Apr 15, 2020, 5:00:05 PM4/15/20
Hi Sally,
I hope this is still available.
Email : nnurs...@aol.com
Thanks.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sara

Dec 14, 2020, 7:45:04 PM12/14/20
I would be thrilled if someone can share this manual.