Need Sewing Machine Manual - Wards UHT J2000

~*~ Zinderellie ~*~

Jan 2, 2006, 5:07:03 PM1/2/06
Hi there!

I'm looking to obtain a copy of the sewing machine manual for a
Montgomery Wards Computer 2000, UHT J2000. I purchased this machine at
an estate sale, and they did not have the manual.

Any help would be appreciated, and am willing to pay for a copy. I
have been to the Sew USA website, and they do not have this manual
available. I also went to the Mongomery Wards website and sent an
email with this request. When Montgomery Wards sold, the new guys did
not aquire the sewing machine division, and thus could not help me.

I'm hoping someone in this group either has this manual or knows
someone who does so I can get a copy.

Thanking you in advance for any help.
Tanya =)

gman

Jan 8, 2006, 3:35:16 AM1/8/06
Montgomery ward probably outsourced their machines, Is there any other
brands listed on the machine?

gman

Jan 9, 2006, 3:43:51 AM1/9/06

lisa skeen

Jan 9, 2006, 11:48:37 AM1/9/06
There is a guy on Ebay who sells sewing machine manual reprints. Look him
up on ebay.

"gman" <digital...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Carol

May 26, 2022, 8:45:04 AM5/26/22
How to tread a wards inspire I got from a flea market

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/need-sewing-machine-manual-wards-uht-j2000-4356-.htm