Safety Pins

1 view

Joy Beeson

May 9, 2022, 11:03:41 PMMay 9

For years, I've checked every display of safety pins I come across for
coilless pins suitable for hanging bodkins on my needle display,
tethering coil safety pins, and so forth.

This week I learned that coil-less pins are in the crafty-wafty
department with the jewelry findings.

--
joy beeson at centurylink dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGESEW/

Joy Beeson

May 21, 2022, 10:48:55 PMMay 21
On Mon, 09 May 2022 23:03:40 -0400, Joy Beeson
<jbe...@invalid.net.invalid> wrote:

> This week I learned that coil-less pins are in the crafty-wafty
> department with the jewelry findings.

And a few days ago, when I tried to use one to keep a snap with the
shirt I intended to sew it to, I found that they are *not* intended to
penetrate cloth. The point is very short and obtuse.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net