Your Biggest Fear and Desire in this Area: What do you want?

1 view

RespectConfidenceAttraction

Jun 21, 2008, 10:17:28 PM6/21/08
Dear Friends,
There are some things that I would like to share with you about
confidence and self-image issues that have taken me many years to
figure out. Through the training of many mentors, thinking and
organizing this information I have finally been able to organize this
information in such a way that I can give back and share it with the
world.
Before I do, I would like to find out some information about the
general problems people have in this area, so that the information can
be presented in the most logical and useful way that can bring a lot
of value into your life.

Please take a minute and answer the following questions:
(some of these are quite personal, but try to be as honest and direct
as possible.)

1.What is your biggest fear or frustration in the area of confidence
and self-esteem?
2.What is the dream outcome that you would like to have once this
problem is handled?
3. Where do you feel the most anxiety or pain that you would like to
fix IMMEDIATELY?
4.What is the irrational, emotional fantasy that you have about
yourself in this area?

5. What are you looking for RIGHT NOW that you can't find answers to
anywhere else?

All the Best.