Seduction before a 3some: the ad we put

Franco

Nov 19, 2001, 3:28:25 PM11/19/01
There have been guys interested in reading the text of our ad inviting
ladies for 3somes. We translated into english. Here in Finland for
cultural differences the language is very "direct" and if You want use
the ad in USA or other countries You should adapt it to local cultural
standards. I also would be glad to hear reporting about how it worked
in other countries and comments.
This is the ad:
"Hello Woman !
Did You even dream about having sex with two men at the same time ?
Now You can make Your dream become real !
Every week on thursdays at 6.30 pm we sit for half an hour in a quiet
bar in the centre of the city. The name of the place and the name of
the bar we will tell You when You write us e-mail. You come to offer
us a drink and very slowly a friendly and fun feeling takes all us..
Yes. We have also a secret love place. There we have a big bed
waiting for us and other secret requisita. We leave from the bar by
taksi to our place and there You will experience the adventure of a
lifetime..
You should be over 18 years old. You can be free, engaged or married.
You should be feminine, slim or well built. You should have a real
wish to have fun and the ability to give and get love. We are not for
everybody. If You do not know how to behave or You have no manners do
not write to us. We assume You have a correct, friendly behavior
toward us. If You are not sure of that do not write to us. It would
bring to nowhere. We drink socially, do not use drugs and we practice
safe sex.
So who we are... ( follows a neutral description of me and my
wingman: age, body structure, job. Nothing supplicant put here of
course. Only description )
Our rules: we do not run behind You, we do not look for You. If You
want to meet us You have to come to the bar and buy us a drink. We are
there every thursday and we wait only half an hour. When You contact
us we write You only one e-mail, where we put the instructions to come
to the bar. If You want to know more about us we put it in the above
mentioned e-mail. When You are in the bar You can go on with the game
with us or back off. It is up to You. We get the drink and You get our
nice company. If You are engaged or married or You do not want any
other contact after the night You can be 100% sure that You will never
hear about us anymore. We do not get in love with You. We do not call
You. If You want to contact us again You come to the bar again.

With love, the Nasty Libertins.
"Give me Your love, surrender to me like to a Dragon in Your dreams"
Frank Zappa

So guys You can put this with Your wingman in any kind of internet
contact adress like spray or any other like this, You can also try
single adresses and so on. Than You sit in the bar once a week and
wait...

Field reports and comments wellcome.

Ray Gordon, GENIUS

Nov 19, 2001, 4:25:09 PM11/19/01
Idiot,

If you have a hottie and can't get a threesome.....

kooper

Nov 19, 2001, 4:31:06 PM11/19/01
great ad!
post it over here: http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/ (moderated
forum)

Franco

Nov 20, 2001, 4:49:05 AM11/20/01
"Ray Gordon, GENIUS" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message news:<9tbtdm$7r1$0...@dosa.alt.net>...

> Idiot,
>
> If you have a hottie and can't get a threesome.....
***What You mean ? This is only a "special" field we are
"specializing" in and in this setting we meet ladies ONLY ONCE. Last
week I had a 3some with a HB9 with another friend, not my wingman. I
have had a 2 years long LTR relationship with this lady and I want to
end it.. So 3some can be used also to end 1 to 1 relationships in MLTR
setting. It is a very pleasant and tremendously efficacious way of
ending relationships ( or going on with them only in 3some settings )
Don´t You believe in "specializing" and acting in differente
environments with different techinques ? ( ie 3some, MLTR and having
Your sweet heart GF, all at the same time..:)

Seduction is application, learning and even more non stop practicing.

Cr...@what.com

Nov 20, 2001, 1:39:32 PM11/20/01
Intesting ad. and with some minor adjustments here and there I think
there are some gals who would go for it in the U.S. Think I will save
this text and play around with it sometime.

On 19 Nov 2001 12:28:25 -0800, zarathu...@yahoo.com (Franco)

Odious

Nov 20, 2001, 7:13:07 PM11/20/01

"Ray Gordon, GENIUS" wrote:

> Idiot,
>
> If you have a hottie and can't get a threesome.....

But Ray isn't a girl who would engage in a 3-some a slut?