Buy Magic Mushroom Chocolate Bars | Zelenskyy says Magic Mushroom is 'effective’ due to Psilocybin

Psychedelics Home

Sep 20, 2023, 9:34:25 PM9/20/23
Buy Magic Mushroom Chocolate Bars | Zelenskyy says Magic Mushroom is 'effective’ due to Psilocybin
https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/mushrooms-chocolates-and-edibles/#gsc.tab=0

Magic mushroom chocolate bars. Besides being a delightful treat, a magic mushroom chocolate bar has several advantages. First and foremost, our chocolate bar is ready to send you into the cosmos.
https://psychedelicshome.live/shop/#gsc.tab=0

That means all you have to do is unwrap the bar and start snacking. The convenience is second to none.

Using the Magic Mushroom Cookies & Cream Chocolate Bar Recreationally
These chocolate bars were crafted with the recreational experience in mind. What better way to have a great time than to kick it off with a tasty treat? For starters, dosing out with our chocolate bar is incredibly easy. You won’t need to bring a scale with you or worry about taking too much.

How to Dose The Magic Mushroom Cookies & Cream Chocolate Bar
We made our magic mushroom chocolate bars as easy to dose as possible. That’s because each bar is made up of 15 equally dosed squares.

Dosing is as easy as breaking off a few pieces of the chocolate bar and then munching down.

However, beginners should avoid this higher dosage. Always remember to start low and work your way up when it comes to dosing.

That’s because magic mushrooms can take up to an hour to take effect. Don’t get impatient and take more right away – wait an hour before dosing again.

Here at Organic Shrooms Store, we wanted to innovate the magic mushroom edible. That’s why we created the best magic mushroom edible for sale online in Australia with our Magic Mushroom Cookies and Cream Chocolate Bar.

This classic flavor is sure to get both your taste buds and your mind elevated to another level. Try our Magic Mushroom Cookies and Cream chocolate bar today – you won’t be disappointed.

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/microdose-4-aco-dmt/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/lsd-edible-100ug-wacky/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/100ug-microdose-lsd-100ml-1p/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/gelato-hybrid/