MuLtIpLe ChOiCe TeSt

Douglass

Sep 6, 2001, 8:01:37 PM9/6/01
SOME OF THESE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU ANSWER CAN
TELL WHETHER YOU NEED WORK ON YOUR GAME OR WHETHER YOU ARE A NICE GUY OR
WHETHER YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. FEEL FREE TO ANSWER AND REPLY. EMAIL ME TO
FIND OUT WHAT I WOULD DO IN SUCH A SITUATION

1. You are at a favorite college sorority hangout about to approach a
female whose smoking a cigarette. Before you can say a word, she takes the
cigarette out of her mouth and blows smoke in your face. You.
A. Ignore her and move on.
B. Say "I think that was really rude and uncouth thing to do!!!!!"
C. Borrow someone elses cigarette and pretend to smoke it and blow
smoke back in her face.
D. Think to yourself "Why would she do that? Is it something I did?"
E. A and C.

2. Two hours after arriving at a particular nightspot (club, mall) when it
is at full capacity, you notice a very large amount of women are with
their boyfriends (like at Dave and Busters or ESPNzone) or with a large
clique of other women. You
A. Consider going to another nightclub or nightspot
B. Pay close attention to the front door to see which women come in
accompanied/unaccompanied
C. Spend most of the time at the bar looking for solo women who are
drinking a lot.
D. Talk to the large groups of women.
E. A, B and C.

3. At a nightspot, you offer an arousing female a drink and she
accepts. You would ideally like to end up having this girl "break you off
a piece." Choose which phrase would likely go through your mind at this
point.
A. "Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! ... She wants me to get her drunk! This girl
is gonna fuck!"
B. "She wants a Mike's Lemonade...I'm not home free yet so Im not
getting excited."
C. "She wants a Mike's Lemonade...She might be just too damn poor to
buy one herself"
D. "She wants an Everclear PLUS she wants me to be her designated
driver...I'd say Mission Accomplished"
E. B, C, and D.
F. All of the above

4. You consider the following actions to be "Overdoing it" with a female.
A. Touching her on the shoulder.
B. Playing mind games.
C. Being blunt and direct.
D. Insulting her friends
E. None of the above.
F. All of the above.

5. You get caught up in a female cockblock: Her friends pull her away from
you or otherwise intterupt the flow, regardless of the quality of your
conversation. You
A. Try to talk to her again at a later time that night if she gets
separated from her clique again.
B. If you came with a clique, try to get your boys to all
"gang-mack" on this group of females if you can.
C. Ignore it and move on.
D. B and C.
E. A only.

6. An arousing and attractive female friend who you would like to have sex
with has made it clear to you that all you will ever be to her is friends,
yet even in the light of this she will still hang out with you at bars,
clubs, or any other places where you can be seen by other women. You
A. Indirectly make her into a "pivot"
B. Directly make her into a "pivot"
C. Make her into a "pooch"
D. Wait a little longer, then continue the sexual advances, and hope
the female has a change of mind about you.
E. End the friendship.

(HINT: ONE OF THE QUOTED TERMS DOES NOT EXIST)

7. You have a female friend who you can use as a "pivot". Which place
should you take her to get the most pickups?
A. Nightclub.
B. Mall.
C. Bar.
D. EspnZone.
E. All of the above.

8. You consider the following actions to be stalking.
A. Following a female home and conducting a stakeout.
B. Following a female around a mall (keeping a comfortable
distance) for a short period of time, figuring
out what stores she likes, then striking up a conversation with
her later on using that information.
C. Following a female around a nightclub (keeping a comfortable
distance) for a short period of time
on the lookout for boyfriend accomplices who disappear then
reappear at any particular moment.
D. Greeting a woman walking opposite your direction then turning
around to follow her and attempt o
continue the coversation.
E. All of the above.

____
_| |_
|_ _|
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| AALIYAH |
| |
| JAN 16 1979 |
| - |
| AUG 25 2001 |
| |
| |
| R.I.P |
_________________________| |______________________________

Douglass

Wintermute

Sep 6, 2001, 7:33:13 PM9/6/01

> SOME OF THESE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU ANSWER CAN
> TELL WHETHER YOU NEED WORK ON YOUR GAME OR WHETHER YOU ARE A NICE GUY OR
> WHETHER YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. FEEL FREE TO ANSWER AND REPLY. EMAIL ME TO
> FIND OUT WHAT I WOULD DO IN SUCH A SITUATION

Man this is terrible. The only way you could get any of these questions
wrong is if you just arrived at this NG and haven't taken the time to
read the FAQ.

Seriously, this really isn't worth anyone's time. Keep your posts
relevant and worthwhile. There is enough noise on here as it is.
Thanks.

--
Wintermute *** RAFC
wintermute AT crackdealer DOT com

ShanePN

Sep 6, 2001, 12:47:31 AM9/6/01

> Man this is terrible. The only way you could get any of these questions
> wrong is if you just arrived at this NG and haven't taken the time to
> read the FAQ.
>
> Seriously, this really isn't worth anyone's time. Keep your posts
> relevant and worthwhile. There is enough noise on here as it is.
> Thanks.

The only noise I hear came from your reply.

josem...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 9:23:03 PM7/4/13