idk what im doing wrong

derpyde...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 9:54:13 PM12/4/17
I got a new job and i met this girl i wanted to bang. I did the 3 second rule and later on kino.. we would always flirt and vibe since she was my ride to work. that lasted for about a week then i stopped getting rides from her so i could make it harder for her to contact me, i wanted her to chase me, it didnt work tho. now we dont really talk no more. I BLEW IT! her friend started working there too... i get rides from her now, but she tells me she likes to do whatever, no one owns her, she likes doing crazy and fun things. including sleeping with who ever she wants. how do i become one of those guys to sleep w her.. btw shes like a 9 so its kinda harder for me to flirt with her. so far, i smoke weed with her once in a while... we dont really message either after work, but when we do.. its always just like fun and short convos! i dont want to blow this one! what can i do? and is it to late to let her know that i want to fuck her, and not date her? its been like 4 days now since we started talking.