John J. Tashian, Jr. has died (rot in hell POS)

filmprod...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016, 12:59:28 PM12/5/16
"JJT" as he was known here, died in 2015.

http://www.shaw-majercik.com/notices/John-TashjianJr

johneb...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2017, 9:24:33 PM2/13/17
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:59:28 PM UTC-5, filmprod...@gmail.com wrote:
> "JJT" as he was known here, died in 2015.
>
> http://www.shaw-majercik.com/notices/John-TashjianJr

I haven't read this group in over a decade, and just checked in on a whim. It's a ghost town now, as it should be.

I didn't know jjt personally, but I well remember his posts, which were full of good humor and fun. It certainly seemed as if he got more enjoyment out of any given week of his life than some other people get out of their entire lives.

He will be missed, but not particularly by anyone in the virtual internet world, because most of us didn't know the actual person; rather, he will be missed by those people who knew him in the real, actual world. And we know that there are such people, because of what he said repeatedly in his posts. This much seems clear: he loved, and was loved. To me, that counts more than just about anything else.