MrSex4uNYC

mandraker

Jul 25, 2001, 4:53:19 PM7/25/01
As far as I can tell NYC hasn't posted to this group in about six
weeks. Does anyone have info regarding his sudden departure? I can
only hope he is on vacation because his posts were great.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

João Portugal

Jun 24, 2022, 9:53:44 PM6/24/22
mrsex4unyc died in the 9/11 attacks to the world trade center when he was trying to rescuing people.

Zach

Apr 28, 2023, 1:58:20 PM4/28/23
On 6/24/2022 6:53 PM, João Portugal wrote:
> mrsex4unyc died in the 9/11 attacks to the world trade center when he was trying to rescuing people.

Get a brain.

mpua_legacy

Apr 28, 2023, 3:01:25 PM4/28/23
On Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 04:53:44 UTC+3, João Portugal wrote:
> mrsex4unyc died in the 9/11 attacks to the world trade center when he was trying to rescuing people.
hi idiot. He posted after the 9/11 saying he was alright