अब Google Groups, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में नई पोस्ट करने या उसकी सदस्यता लेने की सुविधा नहीं देता है. हालांकि, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में मौजूद पुराना कॉन्टेंट देखा जा सकता है.

seduction in a food court

17 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

luke

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 मार्च 2002, 4:18:04 am12/3/02
ईमेल पाने वाला
hi i am, a member of ross jeffries and i have just started to use his
stuff.. knowing that u know ur stuff.. i was wondering if u can help
on how to use it in food court areas.

You see i work at a food court serveing food.. with a bain marie
serving customers and alot of women come to eat in. The restutant is
in a mall so alot people also walk by.

So i was wondering if u cud help me out on how i can get start with
sum1, maybe start of one of ross jeffires patterns by decribing the
food they look at and telling them that this is better not that.. or
sumthing else..etc..

i just need some help on how to start sumthing with sum1.. and close
it.. im not sure..

any advice ..would be great.
thank you

yours luke

Gauss

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
14 मार्च 2002, 6:09:29 am14/3/02
ईमेल पाने वाला
In article <180a43ee.02031...@posting.google.com>, luke wrote:

>hi i am, a member of ross jeffries and i have just started to use his
>stuff.. knowing that u know ur stuff.. i was wondering if u can help
>on how to use it in food court areas.
>
>You see i work at a food court serveing food.. with a bain marie
>serving customers and alot of women come to eat in. The restutant is
>in a mall so alot people also walk by.

Most food court type businesses have one interest, and one interest only:
the customer. That means that if by any chance one of those women should
complain that she's being harassed by the cashier... you're history.

As is commonly said, don't sh*t where you eat. There's a whole lot better
places to try out your stuff...

--
Gauss

Stan

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
16 मार्च 2002, 10:23:53 am16/3/02
ईमेल पाने वाला
Not to mention you are in a position you are serving them food, so they have
no respect for you..If you meet someone in a club or park you can embelish
what you do..She knows your a cashier or whatever you do and can probably
guess your (meager) income. Sad to say but this is a turn off right away.
"Gauss" <byz...@operamail.com> wrote in message

Psychedelics Home

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
11 जुल॰ 2023, 8:44:01 am11/7/23
ईमेल पाने वाला
Buy Delta 8 THC 25mg Gummies (600mg D8) - 24 Pack - Rainbow

https://psychedelicshome.live/shop/#gsc.tab=0
Delta 8 THC 25mg Gummies (600mg D8) - 24 Pack - Rainbow
Delta 8 THC 25mg Gummies (600mg D8) - 24 pack - Rainbow

https://rb.gy/hlqjp
https://rb.gy/dtafb
https://rb.gy/wcz9q
https://rb.gy/0xn20
https://rb.gy/70j1v

Includes:

- 24 Pack: 25mg D8 Gummies (600mg Total D8 per Package)

- Flavor: Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Lemon, Mango, Passion Fruit

- Effects: Much different than vaping or smoking d8 flower, delta 8 gummies and edibles are believed to convert to delta 10 after ingestion. The effect is a nice body buzz that can be light and enjoyable at low doses and rather heavy at higher doses.

https://instagram.com/awungie.mabel?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/awungie.mabel?utm_source=qr

Contact Us On WhatsApp : +1 628 210 5169

Warning:

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before using. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use while operating heavy machinery or driving. May cause light-headiness, dizziness, change in or loss of consciousness, drowsiness, forgetfulness, munchies, make things that aren’t funny appear to be funny, appreciation of music, art, and entertainment. Keep away from children & pets. Use with caution & use responsibly. Must be 21+ to purchase.

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/good-trip-mushroom/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/6-gram-cookies-and-cream/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/magic-mushroom-tea-bags/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/silo-jubes-microdose/