Re: Screw-ups in leaked docs are just the latest of Joe's blunders abroad

1 view

Zach

Apr 14, 2023, 2:10:05 AM4/14/23
On 25 Mar 2022, PaxPerPoten <PaxPe...@magik.beanz.net> posted some
news:t1l6mq$33sib$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> Biden has done more to destroy the USA than any president in history.
> In any other country, Congress would have him and Kamala removed from
> office and shot on the front sidewalk.

Biden-era disasters refuse to end.

The latest: a horrific leak of classified documents that’s undermined
Ukraine’s defense against Russia, damaged relations with allies, exposed
intelligence sources and further eroded trust.

Meanwhile, the docs expose (some of) the damage President Joe Biden’s
already done to America’s standing in the world.

And the Bidenites have no clue how such sensitive documents could’ve
become public, or what more might surface.

“We don’t know who’s behind this” or “what the motive is,” conceded
National Security Council spokesman John Kirby. Is that worrisome? “You’re
darn right it is.”

Meanwhile,the prez is busy trying to repair the damage . . . oh, wait, no:
He’s gallivanted off with Hunter and the rest of the family to Ireland.

Where he’s dodging the press.

He plainly doesn’t want to discuss what the docs seem to reveal.

Like info on the preparation of Ukrainian brigades in advance of an
expected offensive, and on tanks, artillery, equipment and supply lines.
And word that the war-torn nation’s air defenses will be exhausted by next
month.

This, when Biden (even as that intel was presented to him) was publicly
telling President Volodymyr Zelensky, “We have every confidence that
you’re going to continue to prevail.”

The docs claim that Egypt, an ally that receives billions in US aid,
planned to produce and ship up to 40,000 rockets to Russia, The Washington
Post reported. They paint Israel’s Mossad as playing politics, and also
insult South Korea’s leaders. (Each allied government denies the relevant
“revelations.”)

What country now will trust Washington — on policy or on keeping secrets?

All this also (again) calls into question the competence of the US
intelligence community, not just in failing to prevent the leaks, but in
sharing such radioactive (and in many cases dubious) info so freely.

All this follows a string of monumental Biden screw-ups abroad — from the
disastrously botched bugout in Afghanistan to his failure to immediately
disable the Chinese spy balloon to his pathetic reliance on sanctions
threats (rather than immediate military aid to Kyiv) to deter Russia’s
invasion.

Biden’s domestic debacles (the border crisis, still-spiraling inflation,
etc.) have weakened America at home, but his disasters on the world stage
add up to genuine catastrophe.

<https://nypost.com/2023/04/12/screw-ups-in-leaked-docs-are-just-the-
latest-of-joes-blunders-abroad/>

Governor Swill

Apr 14, 2023, 9:22:31 AM4/14/23
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:09:52 +0200 (CEST), Zach <za...@aol.com> wrote:

>On 25 Mar 2022, PaxPerPoten <PaxPe...@magik.beanz.net> posted some
>
>> Biden has done more to destroy the USA than any president in history.
>> In any other country, Congress would have him and Kamala removed from
>> office and shot on the front sidewalk.
>
>Biden-era disasters refuse to end.
>
>The latest: a horrific leak of classified documents that’s undermined
>Ukraine’s defense against Russia, damaged relations with allies, exposed
>intelligence sources and further eroded trust.

And it turns out the guy who did it was a right wing, religious, racist gun enthusiast.
<https://tinyurl.com/bdh4pa26>

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!