Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Re: Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago

2 visningar

bob user

oläst,
23 aug. 2022 15:08:312022-08-23
till
On 23 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some

> The National Archives found more than 150 sensitive documents when it
> got a first batch of material from the former president in January,

"sensitive" does not imply classified. Classified material is hand
delivered and retrieved in folders marked with their security
classification by an individual charged with their safekeeping. The
individual will remain present while the material is read and will return
all copies to the point of origination whether they have been declassified
or classification raised (If possible). This is SOP and never violated.

Sensitive as it applies to Democrats, would mean evidence of individual
wrongdoing that hasn't yet been prosecuted, or was politically buried.

NARA clerks are not the final authority as it applies to information
classification. They are just box stackers. The responsibility belongs
to the President of the USA or his appointees and your buddy Barack Obama
is going to bail Trump out.

See Executive Order 13526, Section 1.3(a)(1).

"EO 13526 explicitly states that the president is an “original
classification authority,” meaning he can decide on his own whether
information should be classified."

<https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-
classified-national-security-information>

Here's a student guide that explains classification. You having never
served your country, I have low expectations that you will grasp or
understand it.

<https://www.cdse.edu/Portals/124/Documents/student-guides/IF102-
guide.pdf?ver=vxs2_YJrkUKDbIexMvvMcw%3D%3D#:~:text=OCA%20rollover%3A%20Ori
ginal%20Classification%20Authority,information%20in%20the%20first%20instan
ce.>

Domain Name: CDSE.EDU

Registrant:
Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE)
938 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
USA

Administrative Contact:
William Howard
Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE)
938 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
USA
+1.4106897800
william.a.h...@mail.mil

Technical Contact:
William Russell
Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE)
938 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
USA
+1.4106891349
william.l.r...@mail.mil

Militarists are pretty smart, Rudy. They learn and practice a lot of
things besides shooting people and blowing things up. They have a keen
insight of regulatory structure too.

Trump is very smart. Calculating would be one of the more refined
descriptors of his strident modus operandi. Personally I wouldn't put it
past him to set up the Jan 6 committee, Nancy Pelosi, and Merrick Garland
to reemphasize what horse's asses they are.

Government prosecutions that end badly are priceless free advertising for
the vindicated. Endless free 24 hour a day analysis from the mass media.
Who was it that said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"?

Siri Cruise

oläst,
23 aug. 2022 15:45:442022-08-23
till
In article <XnsAEFC7B83...@0.0.0.0>,
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > The National Archives found more than 150 sensitive documents when it
> > got a first batch of material from the former president in January,
>
> "sensitive" does not imply classified. Classified material is hand
> delivered and retrieved in folders marked with their security

It's August, not January. I guess that it is out of the question
for NARA has taken this time to examine what they got to
characterise it accurately.

> NARA clerks are not the final authority as it applies to information
> classification. They are just box stackers. The responsibility belongs
> to the President of the USA or his appointees and your buddy Barack Obama

Presidents can't declassify in their minds. The documents have to
be physically alterred to remove classification markings.
Catalogs have to be updated to note the new status of listed
documents. Because declassified records become public records,
the government bureacracy needs to know what is classified (when
answerring FOI requests) other than waving papers in front of a
senile codger's face to ask if this particular document was
declassified.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

bob user

oläst,
23 aug. 2022 16:24:202022-08-23
till
On 23 Aug 2022, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> posted some

> In article <XnsAEFC7B83...@0.0.0.0>,
> bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> > The National Archives found more than 150 sensitive documents when
>> > it got a first batch of material from the former president in
>> > January,
>>
>> "sensitive" does not imply classified. Classified material is hand
>> delivered and retrieved in folders marked with their security
>
> It's August, not January. I guess that it is out of the question
> for NARA has taken this time to examine what they got to
> characterise it accurately.
>
>> NARA clerks are not the final authority as it applies to information
>> classification. They are just box stackers. The responsibility
>> belongs to the President of the USA or his appointees and your buddy
>> Barack Obama
>
> Presidents can't declassify in their minds. The documents have to

Yes they can.

> be physically alterred to remove classification markings.

No they don't. The markings and any subsequent downgrades indicated by
who did it stay on the document.

See below.

<https://www.wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/styles/embed_text_block/
public/media/uploads/images/New%20Project%20%281%29_0.png>

> Catalogs have to be updated to note the new status of listed
> documents. Because declassified records become public records,
> the government bureacracy needs to know what is classified (when
> answerring FOI requests) other than waving papers in front of a
> senile codger's face to ask if this particular document was
> declassified.

NARA doesn't have a clue what goes on in the real world of government.

Siri Cruise

oläst,
23 aug. 2022 16:37:192022-08-23
till
In article <XnsAEFC885F...@0.0.0.0>,
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > Presidents can't declassify in their minds. The documents have to
>
> Yes they can.

Since some crimes depend on whether documents are classified,
does that mean presidents have to be subpoenaed to testify at
trials? How do they upload their minds for when they kick the
bucket?

> > be physically alterred to remove classification markings.
>
> No they don't. The markings and any subsequent downgrades indicated by
> who did it stay on the document.

How can anything 'stay on the document' without physically
alterring it? Psychic imprinting?

> NARA doesn't have a clue what goes on in the real world of government.

Not when an asshole doesn't tell them.

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
23 aug. 2022 23:07:402022-08-23
till
On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:08:29 -0000 (UTC), bob user
<bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>On 23 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> The National Archives found more than 150 sensitive documents when it
>> got a first batch of material from the former president in January,
>
>"sensitive" does not imply classified.

"Sensitive information is data that must be guarded from unauthorized
access and unwarranted disclosure in order to maintain the information
security of an individual or organization."
https://www.zettaset.com/blog/what-is-sensitive-information/

Iow, classified information is by definition sensitive and sensitive
information must be restricted.

>Classified material is hand
>delivered and retrieved in folders marked with their security
>classification by an individual charged with their safekeeping.

Which Trump was not.

> The
>individual will remain present while the material is read and will return
>all copies to the point of origination whether they have been declassified
>or classification raised (If possible). This is SOP and never violated.

Trump violated it.

>Sensitive as it applies to Democrats, would mean evidence of individual
>wrongdoing that hasn't yet been prosecuted, or was politically buried.
>
>NARA clerks are not the final authority as it applies to information
>classification. They are just box stackers. The responsibility belongs
>to the President of the USA or his appointees and your buddy Barack Obama
>is going to bail Trump out.
>
>See Executive Order 13526, Section 1.3(a)(1).
>
>"EO 13526 explicitly states that the president is an “original
>classification authority,” meaning he can decide on his own whether
>information should be classified."

However he cannot on his own decide whether information should be
declassified. That requires a process that Trump didn't follow.

><https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-
>classified-national-security-information>
>
>Here's a student guide that explains classification. You having never
>served your country, I have low expectations that you will grasp or
>understand it.

>Militarists are pretty smart, Rudy. They learn and practice a lot of
>things besides shooting people and blowing things up. They have a keen
>insight of regulatory structure too.
>
>Trump is very smart.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Calculating would be one of the more refined
>descriptors of his strident modus operandi.

I bet Trump isn't smart enough to know what "modus operandi" means.

>Personally I wouldn't put it
>past him to set up the Jan 6 committee, Nancy Pelosi, and Merrick Garland
>to reemphasize what horse's asses they are.

*whisper* "He's not the President any more."

>Government prosecutions that end badly are priceless free advertising for
>the vindicated. Endless free 24 hour a day analysis from the mass media.
>Who was it that said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"?

Government prosecutions that go well result in population increases in
Kansas.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
23 aug. 2022 23:09:452022-08-23
till
On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 20:24:19 -0000 (UTC), bob user
<bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>On 23 Aug 2022, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> posted some

>>> "sensitive" does not imply classified. Classified material is hand
>>> delivered and retrieved in folders marked with their security
>>
>> It's August, not January. I guess that it is out of the question
>> for NARA has taken this time to examine what they got to
>> characterise it accurately.
>>
>>> NARA clerks are not the final authority as it applies to information
>>> classification. They are just box stackers. The responsibility
>>> belongs to the President of the USA or his appointees and your buddy
>>> Barack Obama
>>
>> Presidents can't declassify in their minds. The documents have to
>
>Yes they can.

No they can't. The can request declassification but that is a
specific process.

>> be physically alterred to remove classification markings.
>
>No they don't. The markings and any subsequent downgrades indicated by
>who did it stay on the document.
>
>See below.
>
><https://www.wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/styles/embed_text_block/
>public/media/uploads/images/New%20Project%20%281%29_0.png>
>
>> Catalogs have to be updated to note the new status of listed
>> documents. Because declassified records become public records,
>> the government bureacracy needs to know what is classified (when
>> answerring FOI requests) other than waving papers in front of a
>> senile codger's face to ask if this particular document was
>> declassified.
>
>NARA doesn't have a clue what goes on in the real world of government.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gawd, you Trump apologists are a hoot!

02xx

oläst,
24 aug. 2022 04:05:062022-08-24
till
governo...@gmail.com wrote in

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:08:29 -0000 (UTC), bob user
> <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>On 23 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> The National Archives found more than 150 sensitive documents when
>>> it got a first batch of material from the former president in
>>> January,
>>
>>"sensitive" does not imply classified.
>
> "Sensitive information is data that must be guarded from unauthorized
> access and unwarranted disclosure in order to maintain the information
> security of an individual or organization."
> https://www.zettaset.com/blog/what-is-sensitive-information/

Give it up Rudy.

You cited a fucking blog when there are literally dozens of 100% accurate
federal and military sources describing US security and classification
authority available?

That's just plain stupid.

A sitting POTUS has the authority to classify or declassify anything they
want to. There is no classification authority higher than the President
of the United States of America as it applies to this republic. Every
serving military member knows that.

You think Trump is stupid. That's your first mistake.

John Baker

oläst,
24 aug. 2022 08:42:122022-08-24
till
Trump *is* stupid - but he's smarter than most of his supporters.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Malte Runz

oläst,
24 aug. 2022 16:39:072022-08-24
till
On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 08:42:08 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:
My favorite example of his stupidity is that he believed that the
tariffs he put on imported Chinese products would be paid by the
Chinese themselves.
In paraphrase: 'The tariffs are working great. We're making hundredes
of billions off the Chinese!' Trump said, with Mnuchin standing behind
him looking down at his feet.

--
Malte Runz

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
24 aug. 2022 18:46:202022-08-24
till
On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:39:09 +0200, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss>
He thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall he never built. He
thought they would pay new tariffs he wanted, blissfully unaware that
those costs would be passed to the American consumer in the form of
higher prices. He thought bleach could be used internally to treat
Coved.

The man is NOT smarter than a fifth grader.

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
24 aug. 2022 18:51:342022-08-24
till
governo...@gmail.com wrote in
You're no smarter today than you were yesterday, Rudy.

Doesn't matter who pays for the wall. It needs to go up and people need
to have their ass shot off when they breach it.

Trump bult a lot of wall and got hamstrung by environmentalists.

Amusingly, Biden is going to finish the wall Trump started.

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
25 aug. 2022 22:57:442022-08-25
till
Ftr, that post is a forgery.

Gronk

oläst,
2 sep. 2022 01:11:012022-09-02
till
02xx wrote:
> governo...@gmail.com wrote in
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:08:29 -0000 (UTC), bob user
>> <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>> On 23 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some

>>> "sensitive" does not imply classified.
>>
>> "Sensitive information is data that must be guarded from unauthorized
>> access and unwarranted disclosure in order to maintain the information
>> security of an individual or organization."
>> https://www.zettaset.com/blog/what-is-sensitive-information/
>
> Give it up Rudy.
>
> You cited a fucking blog when there are literally dozens of 100% accurate
> federal and military sources describing US security and classification
> authority available?
>
> That's just plain stupid.
>
> A sitting POTUS has the authority to classify or declassify anything they
> want to. There is no classification authority higher than the President
> of the United States of America as it applies to this republic. Every
> serving military member knows that.

There is a process for declassification. No magic wands.

Just Wondering

oläst,
2 sep. 2022 13:03:482022-09-02
till
POTUS is not bound by your precious "process". If POTUS
says "this is now declassified", it is. No magic wand,
just the exercise of his plenary power as POTUS.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
2 sep. 2022 15:13:122022-09-02
till
On 9/2/2022 2:58 AM, super70s wrote:
> 02xx wrote:
>> You think Trump is stupid. That's your first mistake.
>
> Trump is painfully stupid and all the people who put him in a position
> of authority in government in the first place are even more so.
>
> But he still makes GW Bush look like an Einstein -- no small feat.
>
> Why have Republicans nominated only stupid people for president in the
> 21st century?
>
> Chronic stupidity one must assume.

All Republiscums/QAnon are fucking morons.

OrigInfoJunkie

oläst,
2 sep. 2022 15:17:282022-09-02
till
On 8/24/2022 1:05 AM, 02xx wrote:
> governo...@gmail.com wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:08:29 -0000 (UTC), bob user
>> <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 23 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some

>>> "sensitive" does not imply classified.
>>
>> "Sensitive information is data that must be guarded from unauthorized
>> access and unwarranted disclosure in order to maintain the information
>> security of an individual or organization."
>> https://www.zettaset.com/blog/what-is-sensitive-information/
>

> A sitting POTUS has the authority to classify or declassify anything they
> want to.

Not in dispute and not the issue. Trump *did not* declassify any of those
*stolen* classified documents recovered from his Florida dump.

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
2 sep. 2022 18:22:282022-09-02
till
On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 11:03:46 -0600, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>POTUS is not bound by your precious "process". If POTUS
>says "this is now declassified", it is. No magic wand,
>just the exercise of his plenary power as POTUS.

Wrong. A paper trail process must be followed in order to assure
changes in classification reach everybody with access to the
documents.

In any case, there was no such "standing order".

Swill
--
Lock him up! https://tinyurl.com/yc5sp92j

Just Wondering

oläst,
2 sep. 2022 21:38:042022-09-02
till
On 9/2/2022 4:20 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 11:03:46 -0600, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:
>
>> POTUS is not bound by your precious "process". If POTUS
>> says "this is now declassified", it is. No magic wand,
>> just the exercise of his plenary power as POTUS.
>
> Wrong. A paper trail process must be followed in order to assure
> changes in classification reach everybody with access to the
> documents.
>
> In any case, there was no such "standing order".

Did someone have an intelligent comment?
Oh, it's just you.
Never mind.

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
3 sep. 2022 01:05:212022-09-03
till
On Fri, 02 Sep 2022 14:10:45 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 12:17:23 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
>wrote:

>>Not in dispute and not the issue. Trump *did not* declassify any of those
>>*stolen* classified documents recovered from his Florida dump.
>

>Dump? You could never even afford to walk through the front gate.

Trump lives there so it qualifies as a dump.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FA8njRCVIAUbATE?format=jpg&name=large

Swill
--
It didn't happen.
Ok, it did but not that way.

BeamMeUpScotty

oläst,
3 sep. 2022 10:59:212022-09-03
till
DOJ/FBI LIED TO GET A WARRANT & ACCESS TO TRUMPS HQ: Trump Had More Than
300 Documents That the DOJ/FBI erroneously claimed were classified, at
Mar-a-Lago.

It was just another WATERGATE TYPE TARGETING OF TRUMP, like the attempt
to get TRUMP supporters like Popadopolis and General Flynn and disrupt
the TRUMP Campaign. Since TRUMP has done nothing illegal they need to
FAKE the crimes and then harass the TRUMP Election Organization...

It's all a WATERGATE type of crime that Democrats use DOJ/FBI to attack
the opposition Party and the credible opposition Candidates....

It's the FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE that DEMOCRATS told you they wanted to make,
they wanted to make sure they win and if that means TREASON and CAMPAIGN
violation and stealing elections and weaponizing the DOJ/FBI then so be
it, they are willing to destroy your FREEDOM and Constitution to make
sure their FUNDAMENTAL CHANGES are implemented and forced on you.

--
-That's karma-

The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

governo...@gmail.com

oläst,
3 sep. 2022 18:48:172022-09-03
till
On Sat, 03 Sep 2022 03:32:37 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Sep 2022 01:03:31 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 02 Sep 2022 14:10:45 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>Dump? You could never even afford to walk through the front gate.
>>
>>Trump lives there so it qualifies as a dump.
>>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FA8njRCVIAUbATE?format=jpg&name=large
>>
>>Swill
>
>What a childish remark.

It was a political joke, much like Trump himself.

Swill
--
Trump's lament . . .
It didn't happen.
Ok, it did but not that way.
Ok, it happened that way but it's not illegal.
Ok, it's illegal but *I* didn't do it.
LOCK'ERUP!MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FA8njRCVIAUbATE?format=jpg&name=large

Gronk

oläst,
7 sep. 2022 01:57:042022-09-07
till
Uh, yes, POTUS is bound by the law.

Start here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Records_Act

and here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declassification

and here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13526

If you think there's a magic wand or something, show ->

tesla sTinker

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 14:08:312022-09-14
till

On 9/2/2022 10:03 AM, Just Wondering scribbled:
the whole event is a scam by Biden to keep the public shut up and
Trump disarmed. If he gets enough shit going in the media, the public
gets confused, so he believes. The big fat liar had China on his side,
Biden, and also parts of Russia. It is because of Burisma the corrupt
oil company's. The whole part of Petrouleum Coke has not been shut down
by any law of Bidens. He is a part of the Corona scam. The
falsifaction of Covid. I mean, so what, first they lied, then they made
a virus and called it covid, when its really the amounts of Petrouleum
coke being sold and used that is killing people. Toxic, is way worse
than a disease of influenza. And as long as they can keep them
mislabeling it, they, the rotten Biden family, can get away with it all,
not to mention, he is not the president. The laws say he is not. So
that is the way it is. Many oil cartel lawyers deserve to be killed.
Also the Biden family. Not to mention, people like Putin the Russian
president, that is with Biden. They both float the same boat in their
secret freemasonry to screw the public. Ukraine is loaded with coal.
And the Koch industries, of the USA, already has an office there with
employees.... They are a part of Burisma and the bribe. It does not
take a rocket scientist to figure out why the false president is such a
liar.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 14:19:252022-09-14
till
On 9/2/2022 10:03 AM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
Trump never said that about any of the documents he *stole*, Francis. And if
Trump had declassified anything — which, of course, he didn't insofar as the
*stolen* documents are concerned — then someone else would have had to follow
the process. The classification markings would have been removed. They
weren't. The documents Trump *stole*, Francis, were never declassified.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 15:22:392022-09-14
till
And besides, Francis, whether or not the documents had been declassified —
which, of course, they were *not* — the fact remains that Trump *stole* them,
and was in unlawful possession of them. He also engaged in obstruction,
Francis, in refusing to return them and in having his lawyers lie to the FBI
about all of them having already been returned, when we know they weren't.

You are so fucking stupid, Francis. How many times have you been disciplined by
the Utah state bar, Francis?

Just Wondering

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 19:58:332022-09-14
till
On 9/14/2022 5:35 PM, super70s wrote:
> Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> POTUS is not bound by your precious "process". If POTUS
>> says "this is now declassified", it is. No magic wand,
>> just the exercise of his plenary power as POTUS.
>
> Bzzzzt, wrong. Even the president can't unilaterally declassify certain
> nuclear-related documents, there is a strict process that requires other
> agencies to sign off on it.

POTUS does not have to follow any such process. His position is unique.
Those "other agencies" are subject to him and report to him, not the
other way around.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 20:12:072022-09-14
till
On 9/14/2022 4:35 PM, super70s wrote:
> Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> POTUS is not bound by your precious "process". If POTUS
>> says "this is now declassified", it is. No magic wand,
>> just the exercise of his plenary power as POTUS.
>
> Bzzzzt, wrong. Even the president can't unilaterally declassify certain
> nuclear-related documents, there is a strict process that requires other
> agencies to sign off on it.

That may or may not be true. What *is* true is that Trump never declassified
any of those documents with classification markings that he *stole*. There was
no "standing order" that whenever Trump took classified documents out of the
Oval Office up to his residence quarters, they were "automatically"
declassified. There simply was never such an order. All those recovered
documents with classification markings are still classified.

Trump *stole* the documents, regardless of their classification status.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 20:30:452022-09-14
till
More about the bullshit claim that Trump issued a "standing order" to declassify
documents he took out of the Oval Office:

*Can a president secretly declassify information without leaving a written*
*record or telling anyone?*

That question, according to specialists in the law of government secrecy, is
borderline incoherent.

If there is no directive memorializing a decision to declassify information
and conveying it to the rest of the government, the action would essentially
have no consequence, as departments and agencies would continue to consider
that information classified and so would continue to restrict access to
documents containing it.

“Hypothetical questions like ‘What if a president thinks to himself that
something is declassified? Does that change its status?’ are so speculative
that their practical meaning is negligible,” said Steven Aftergood, a secrecy
specialist with the Federation of American Scientists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/14/us/politics/trump-classified-documents.html

The documents are still classified. Trump issued no such "standing order."

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 20:34:522022-09-14
till
On 9/14/2022 4:58 PM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

Trump never declassified any of those documents with classification markings
that he *stole* and took with him to his Florida dump, Francis. Maybe he had
the power to declassify them, Francis, but he didn't do it. They are still
classified.

That has nothing to do with the fact that he *stole* government-owned documents,
Francis. They were not and are not his property.

Siri Cruise

oläst,
14 sep. 2022 21:56:142022-09-14
till
In article
<super70s-5DB032...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> > POTUS is not bound by your precious "process". If POTUS
> > says "this is now declassified", it is. No magic wand,
> > just the exercise of his plenary power as POTUS.
>
> Bzzzzt, wrong. Even the president can't unilaterally declassify certain
> nuclear-related documents, there is a strict process that requires other
> agencies to sign off on it.

Still wrong, because declassification is not a Jedi mind trick.
Declassified documents are public records which have to be
returned to a FOIA request. That means the office receiving the
request they themselves are required by law, and becoming
criminals if they failed, to return the document, but they also
violate the law if they reveal documents they believe to be
classified. So for them to obey the laws they have to have
communicated to themselves what documents are declassified. Yes,
Don Fatso could've declassified many documents on his own
authority, but he still would've had to communicate that to rest
of the executive branch. He lost that authority in Jan 2021 and
does not have it now. So what is the proof he exercised that
authority whilst still president? We are under no obligation to
believe him now.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

1st&10

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 03:27:492022-09-16
till
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
You don't know anything about declassification. The President of the
United States can declassify anything he wants at any time and does not
need the permision of an hourly clerk working in a warehouse.

Trump knew better than to compromise national security and he didn't. Liz
Cheney made a last gasp, sucked off one or more of the SS agents guarding
the documents on Trump's property and then blew Merrick Garland.

POTUS is the ultimate classification authority of the US. A sitting POTUS
answers to no one in security mnatters. You would do well to read up on
Roosevelt and compare his administration to Trump's as it refers to
security.

John Baker

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 13:30:082022-09-16
till
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 07:27:48 -0000 (UTC), "1st&10" <no...@doj.scum>
wrote:
Bullshit. The president is not a king. There are protocols that even a
president must observe. Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing. He
only lied about it when he was caught with the goods.

>Trump knew better than to compromise national security and he didn't. Liz
>Cheney made a last gasp, sucked off one or more of the SS agents guarding
>the documents on Trump's property and then blew Merrick Garland.

My, what a convincing argument.

Moron.

>POTUS is the ultimate classification authority of the US. A sitting POTUS
>answers to no one in security mnatters. You would do well to read up on
>Roosevelt and compare his administration to Trump's as it refers to
>security.

Son, you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

>>> You think Trump is stupid. That's your first mistake.

No, I *know* trump is stupid. He is, however, a little smarter than
most of his cult.

Malte Runz

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 18:49:572022-09-16
till
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:30:05 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:
>Bullshit. The president is not a king. ...

There are many who'd love a 'King Donald I'.

> ... There are protocols that even a
>president must observe. Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing. He
>only lied about it when he was caught with the goods.

And his supporters know it. Well, the literate ones do. But they still
make up a decent chunk of his base.

>>Trump knew better than to compromise national security and he didn't. Liz
>>Cheney made a last gasp, sucked off one or more of the SS agents guarding
>>the documents on Trump's property and then blew Merrick Garland.
>
>My, what a convincing argument.
>
>Moron.
>

>>POTUS is the ultimate classification authority of the US. A sitting POTUS
>>answers to no one in security mnatters. You would do well to read up on
>>Roosevelt and compare his administration to Trump's as it refers to
>>security.
>
>Son, you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

I'd have a word with the stuffee, if I were you.

>No, I *know* trump is stupid. He is, however, a little smarter than
>most of his cult.

In the past I have likened Trump to 'Beta', a character from the
series The Walking Dead, one of the 'Whisperers' who can herd the
walkers and have weaponized them. Now I'm not so sure it's the right
comparison.

I believe it's the cult, who leads, so to speak. Trump reacts
instinctively to the fluctuating trends in the MAGA movement and feeds
the hordes the red meat they crave. In my line of work, we'd call that
'an inappropriate relationship'.

--
Malte Runz

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 21:12:232022-09-16
till
> need the permision [sic] of an hourly clerk working in a warehouse.

He can declassify anything he wants, but he did *not* declassify any of those
classified documents that he *stole*. They are still classified.

> Trump knew better than to compromise national security and he didn't.

Bullshit, you dumb cocksucker. All kinds of people were traipsing in and out of
that closet at his Florida dump. There was no security on the classified
documents at all. He took several of them to his office, where he regularly
received guests. He took classified documents out of their folders bearing
classification markings, and now no one knows where those documents are.

Trump *severely* compromised national security. He needs to go to prison for it.

bolo

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 21:19:162022-09-16
till
On 16 Sep 2022, Rudy Canoza <r...@cap.con> posted some
Oh? Wasn't the Secret Service guarding him and his property like they do
Carter, Bush and Obama?

Why would Trump be the exception to the rule?

Yamn Remailer

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 21:30:022022-09-16
till
>He is rich and was president. You have nothing,

Argh but there you & I differ, because you see, I have:

(1) A functioning brain stem.
(2) My self respect
(3) The ability to know and understand & comprehend the difference
between right & wrong.
(4) I am not nor ever have been even close to the suggestion that I
might be guilty of treason & sedition, unlike the Orange one.
(5) I have been comprehensively tested for mental illness and passed,
unlike the Orange one.
(6) I do not have a pathological narcissistic personality disorder.
(7) You are correct, I am not rich, but never ever under any
circumstances, would I trade places with Trump.
(8) I have never associated with or been friendly with known
international pedophiles, nor have I made gross, disgusting, insulting
sexual comments to another, or publicly mocked and made fun of someone
with special needs.
(9) The fact that 75 million voters helped elect Trump, and the fact
that the rest of the world were laughing their heads off as a
consequence,tells us a lot about the educational and comprehensive
skills of the USA population,and my concern might be that you fit this
profile.
(10) On the world stage Trump made his behaviour and comments an
international laughing stock, and shamed America by doing so.
(11) Trump was fond of saying he "will have only the best people," yet
most of them have or are about to be convicted of a crime & will serve
time behind bars,so for you that's acceptable is it?
(11) I have never associated with the enemies of the United States to
such an extent that I could be considered a traitor to my country,
unlike Trump.

If your definition is that I have nothing because I'm not rich, then
you're a sick man.

Ed Debevic

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 23:28:222022-09-16
till
A priest, an imam and a rabbi make a wager on who can stay in a sty
with a 300lb. pig the longest

The clergyman is the first to go in. After no more than 15 minutes he
comes out spluttering and throwing up.

Next it's the turn of the imam. He overcomes his aversion to pigs and
goes into the sty. Minutes pass and it looks like he will do better
than the clergyman, but after no more than half an hour, he comes out
looking green and experiencing projectile diarrhoea.

Now it's the turn of the jew 'rabbi'. The other two sit down and
watch. Time passes slowly and after 30 minutes they acknowledge that
the rabbi has won the bet.

They wait and wait...after one hour, the pig comes out.

rudy blows

oläst,
16 sep. 2022 23:35:022022-09-16
till
On 16 Sep 2022, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid> posted some

> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 00:49:55 +0200, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss>
> One could say that liberals are "following" Joe Biden. He's your
hero,
> You do whatever he says and you defend it.

Lol. Trump leads and creates. Biden fucks over America while
bending over and taking it up the ass from everybody else in the
world.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 05:20:022022-09-17
till
Yamn Remailer <nor...@mixmin.net> wrote in
Delusions noted.

Seek help.

Malte Runz

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 05:34:472022-09-17
till
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:34:24 +0100, rudy blows <nor...@mixmin.net>
wrote:

(snip)

>Lol. Trump leads and creates. ...

Where has he led America to and what has he created?

(snip)

--
Malte Runz

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 07:25:022022-09-17
till
Rudy Canoza <r...@cap.con> wrote in
Says you. You're taking the word of a NARA desk jockey with an axe
to grind.

>> Trump knew better than to compromise national security and he
didn't.

> Bullshit, you dumb cocksucker.

The bullshit is coming from the FBI who liberally peppered the media
with pictures of "classified" evidence.

Somebody at the FBI needs to hang for that. And not just by his
balls.

Malte Runz

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 08:27:532022-09-17
till
The melodrama of Trump devotees trying to come up with excuses for why
their Dear Leader shouldn't face any consequences for having stolen
classified, top secret documents is priceless. Keep it up, guys!

--
Malte Runz

Just Wondering

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 14:35:532022-09-17
till
It must suck to hear "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" constantly
pounding in your head, like tinnitus but worse.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 14:37:552022-09-17
till
On 9/17/2022 11:35 AM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy
rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

It *absolutely* sucks to you to know you support a criminal for president,
Francis, you dumb cunt.

Just Wondering

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 17:19:102022-09-17
till
On 9/17/2022 12:37 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/17/2022 11:35 AM, Just Wondering wrote
>> On 9/16/2022 7:12 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> Trump *severely* compromised national security.
>>>
>> It must suck to hear "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" constantly
>> pounding in your head, like tinnitus but worse.
>
> It *absolutely* sucks to you to know you support a criminal for
> president, Francis, you dumb cunt.

Governor Ron DeSantis is not a criminal. Neither is Senator
Ted Cruz. Those would be my current top choices.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 17:28:402022-09-17
till
On 9/17/2022 2:19 PM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

> On 9/17/2022 12:37 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> It must suck to hear "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" constantly
> >> pounding in your head, like tinnitus but worse.
>>
>> It *absolutely* sucks to you to know you support a criminal for president,
>> Francis, you dumb cunt.
>>
> Governor Ron DeSantis is not a criminal.

We're not talking about the criminal DeSantis, Francis. We're talking about the
criminal Trump. DeSantis *is* likely a criminal, Francis, for kidnapping those
migrants. Luring them onto a plane with false promises is criminal, Francis,
you dumb cunt.

Abort Retry Fail

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 17:40:582022-09-17
till
DeSantis..... Trump without the off colored remarks.
Cruz.... According to Alan Dershowitz, a liberal, one of the smartest lawyers he ever schooled.

I like Trump's policies but at this point I think he might be heading toxic.

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

AlleyCat

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 18:01:512022-09-17
till
On 9/17/2022 2:40 PM, Abort Retry Fail wrote:
> On 2022-09-17, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:
>> On 9/17/2022 12:37 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On 9/17/2022 11:35 AM, Just Wondering wrote

>>> It *absolutely* sucks to you to know you support a criminal for
>>> president, Francis, you dumb cunt.
>>>
>> Governor Ron DeSantis is not a criminal. Neither is Senator
>> Ted Cruz. Those would be my current top choices.
>>

> DeSantis..... Trump without the off colored remarks.
> Cruz.... According to Alan Dershowitz, a liberal, one of the smartest lawyers he ever schooled.

Dershowitz also considers Cruz to be one of the biggest shitbags in the world.

AlleyCat

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 18:02:032022-09-17
till
On 9/17/2022 2:40 PM, Abort Retry Fail wrote:
> On 2022-09-17, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:
>> On 9/17/2022 12:37 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On 9/17/2022 11:35 AM, Just Wondering wrote

>>> It *absolutely* sucks to you to know you support a criminal for
>>> president, Francis, you dumb cunt.
>>>
>> Governor Ron DeSantis is not a criminal. Neither is Senator
>> Ted Cruz. Those would be my current top choices.
>>

> DeSantis..... Trump without the off colored remarks.
> Cruz.... According to Alan Dershowitz, a liberal, one of the smartest lawyers he ever schooled.

Scout

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 19:35:042022-09-17
till

"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message
Not really.

>Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing.

Phone call with Ukraine was de-classified by Trump the moment liberals
started trying to attempt to claim a quid pro quo occurred during the call.

And speaking of which.. when are we going to impeach Biden for his? I mean
we have his freely admitted confession on video....

So why aren't the same people who called for the impeachment of Trump
calling for Biden's?

Scout

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 19:35:042022-09-17
till

"1st&10" <no...@doj.scum> wrote in message
Further if he's really worried.. what about Hillary Rodman Clinton and her
unsecured email server?

Liberals established back then that neither securing classified documents,
maintaining a copy of them, or even allowing un-cleared people access to
them wasn't a crime.

Klaus Schadenfreude

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 20:36:462022-09-17
till
> Further if he's really worried.. what about Hillary Rodman [sic] Clinton and her
> unsecured email server?

*Rodham*, you illiterate cocksucker.

There were no classified documents on her e-mail server.

David Hartung

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 20:38:542022-09-17
till
Yes, really.

>> Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing.
>
> Phone call with Ukraine was de-classified by Trump

No, it was not. It was never classified in the first place.

> And speaking of which.. when are we going to impeach Biden for his?

Biden wasn't president when he called for the firing of the corrupt Ukraine
prosecutor.

> I mean we have his freely admitted confession on video.

Biden was carrying out the official policy of the U.S. government, the EU and
the IMF and World Bank. *Everyone* wanted that corrupt, do-nothing Ukrainian
prosecutor fired. He wasn't prosecuting corruption.

Toledo

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 21:05:152022-09-17
till
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com> wrote in
Not after she had it wiped with bleachbit there weren't.

Toledo

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 21:09:312022-09-17
till
Rudy David Hartung <shitbag...@shitbags.r.us> wrote in
Obama didn't.

>>> Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing.
>>
>> Phone call with Ukraine was de-classified by Trump
>
> No, it was not. It was never classified in the first place.

Cite?

>> And speaking of which.. when are we going to impeach Biden for his?
>
> Biden wasn't president when he called for the firing of the corrupt
> Ukraine prosecutor.

Vice President. That's worse. He usurped the office of POTUS to make
that threat.

>> I mean we have his freely admitted confession on video.
>
> Biden was carrying out the official policy of the U.S. government, the
> EU and the IMF and World Bank. *Everyone* wanted that corrupt,
> do-nothing Ukrainian prosecutor fired. He wasn't prosecuting
> corruption.

You mean like the corruption Hunter was involved in? How about the
classified documents in his email and on his laptops?

Scout

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 22:23:332022-09-17
till

"Rudy Canoza" <r...@cap.con> wrote in message
> On 9/17/2022 2:19 PM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy
> rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
>
>> On 9/17/2022 12:37 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On 9/17/2022 11:35 AM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy
>>> rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

>>> It *absolutely* sucks to you to know you support a criminal for
>>> president, Francis, you dumb cunt.
>>>
>> Governor Ron DeSantis is not a criminal.
>
> We're not talking about the criminal DeSantis, Francis. We're talking
> about the criminal Trump.

What crime has Trump been convicted of?

Scout

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 22:23:342022-09-17
till

"David Hartung" <shitbag...@shitbags.r.us> wrote in message
> [...]
Nope. If the President says it is no longer classified, then it isn't.

Otherwise, publish these "protocols" you claim exist.

>>> Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing.
>>
>> Phone call with Ukraine was de-classified by Trump
>
> No, it was not. It was never classified in the first place.

SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN (strike through)
UNCLASSIFIED
Declassified by order of the President
September 24, 2019
EYES-ONLY (strike through)
DO NOT COPY (strike through)

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/09/25/us/politics/trump-ukraine-transcript.html

Yea, clearly it WAS classified, and Trump ordered it to be declassified and
released to the public.

So... now I suppose the only question is are you ignorant, stupid and/or a
liar?

You certainly proved that your claims and assertions mean NOTHING.

>> And speaking of which.. when are we going to impeach Biden for his?
>
> Biden wasn't president when he called for the firing of the corrupt
> Ukraine prosecutor.

He was Vice President, wasn't he? You don't think a Vice-President can't be
impeached under the Constitution?

Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers
of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and
Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

If doing this was enough to impeach the President, then it's enough to
impeach the Vice-President.. or now that he's President... to impeach the
President.

Either way Biden is guilty, by his own admission, of the crime Democrats
tried to impeach Trump for.. so why aren't they working to impeach Biden?

I mean we have his video taped confession.

>> I mean we have his freely admitted confession on video.
>
> Biden was carrying out the official policy of the U.S. government, the EU
> and the IMF and World Bank. *Everyone* wanted that corrupt, do-nothing
> Ukrainian prosecutor fired. He wasn't prosecuting corruption.

Nice assertion but I don't see you producing any evidence of that
1} It was the official policy of the US government
2) It was the official policy of the EU
3) It was the official policy of the IMF
4) That it was the official policy of the World Bank
5) That *Everyone* wanted the prosecutor fired
6) That the prosecutor was corrupt
7) That there was no corruption, or other crime, to prosecute.
8) The prosecutor was a do-nothing

#8 being of particular interest because if he was a do nothing.. then it
brings into question the validity of assertions 1-7. Those could only apply
if the prosecutor was actually doing something.

So how much of what you claimed is a lie? 1-7? 8? or all of it?

...and I certainly don't see how an ILLEGAL action by the Vice-President
could be justified even if that were the case. After all the Vice-President
is suppose to obey the law just as much, if not more so, than other people.

Further, let's say that what you said is true.. It would require an order of
the President to make the Vice-President do this..

Are you suggesting that Obama should have been impeached as well.. and since
the question was raised for Trump... could Obama be impeached today for what
Biden did then?

Yea, you're just making the issue even larger by trying to 'clean it up' to
justify your double standard.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 22:56:242022-09-17
till
> What crime will Trump been convicted of?

Several.

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 22:58:122022-09-17
till
Yep.

> If the President says it is no longer classified, then it isn't.

Trump as president never said any of the documents he *stole* weren't
classified. There was no "standing order" to declassify anything. That lie has
been demolished.

>>> Phone call with Ukraine was de-classified by Trump
>>
>> No, it was not.  It was never classified in the first place.
>

> SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN (strike through)

Nope.

Gary M. Stewart

oläst,
17 sep. 2022 23:05:022022-09-17
till
Chad Henry <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 15:02:01 -0700, AlleyCat <a...@aohello.con>
wrote:
> He is.

Takes one to know one.

John Baker

oläst,
18 sep. 2022 02:16:282022-09-18
till
wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:30:05 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Bullshit. The president is not a king. ...
>
>There are many who'd love a 'King Donald I'.

Far too many. And none would love it more than the man who would be
king.

>> ... There are protocols that even a
>>president must observe. Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing. He
>>only lied about it when he was caught with the goods.
>
>And his supporters know it. Well, the literate ones do. But they still
>make up a decent chunk of his base.

Trump's cult truly believe he did nothing wrong. They honestly believe
the president has unlimited powers - as long as he's a Republican. If
he's a Democrat, they believe he should have no authority at all.

>>>Trump knew better than to compromise national security and he didn't. Liz
>>>Cheney made a last gasp, sucked off one or more of the SS agents guarding
>>>the documents on Trump's property and then blew Merrick Garland.
>>
>>My, what a convincing argument.
>>
>>Moron.
>>

>>>POTUS is the ultimate classification authority of the US. A sitting POTUS
>>>answers to no one in security mnatters. You would do well to read up on
>>>Roosevelt and compare his administration to Trump's as it refers to
>>>security.
>>
>>Son, you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
>
>I'd have a word with the stuffee, if I were you.

Just a Yankee colloquialism. ;-)

John Baker

oläst,
18 sep. 2022 02:19:272022-09-18
wrote:

>Lol. Trump leads and creates.

Trump led us into the shitter and created a hell of a fucking mess for
Biden to clean up.

>Biden fucks over America while
>bending over and taking it up the ass from everybody else in the
>world.

You just described Trump.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
18 sep. 2022 06:02:352022-09-18
till
================= WARNING! ========================
**** DESPERATE GRAMMAR FLAME AHEAD ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>*Rodham*, you illiterate cocksucker.

If you want to have your cock sucked by someone who *is* literate,
come see me at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Skeeter

oläst,
18 sep. 2022 10:22:562022-09-18
till
In article <duddih13q6io497eo...@4ax.com>,
nu...@bizniz.net says...

> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:34:24 +0100, rudy blows <nor...@mixmin.net>
> wrote:
>

> >Lol. Trump leads and creates.
>
> Trump led us into the shitter and created a hell of a fucking mess for
> Biden to clean up.

Detail just what it is that Biden has to clean up.

> >Biden fucks over America while
> >bending over and taking it up the ass from everybody else in the
> >world.
>
> You just described Trump.
>

> AA #1898
> Giver of No Fucks
> Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

https://www.avg.com

Polycarp

oläst,
18 sep. 2022 13:37:262022-09-18
till
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 19:56:22 -0700, Rudy Canoza <r...@cap.con> wrote:

>On 9/17/2022 6:13 PM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Rudy Canoza" <r...@cap.con> wrote in message

>>> We're not talking about the criminal DeSantis, Francis.  We're talking about
>>> the criminal Trump.
>>
>> What crime will Trump been convicted of?
>
>Several.

Yet our resident dwarf can't name a single one. Hmmmmm.

[chuckle]

That's probably because Trump has not been convicted of *any* crime,
Just Wondering pointed this out to Rudy, and it made Rudy very, very
angry.

It's only a matter of time now before Rudy challenges Just Wondering
to a fist fight at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot.

Scout

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 07:35:142022-09-19

>> What crime has Trump been convicted of?
>
> Several.

Then it should be very easy for you to produce the court documents to prove
that.

Scout

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 07:35:152022-09-19
till

"Rudy Canoza" <r...@cap.con> wrote in message
How would you know? You've already shown you're utterly ignorant of his
declassification of other documents. So why should we suddenly assume you
know what the fuck you're talking about now?

> There was no "standing order" to declassify anything. That lie has been
> demolished.

Then it should be very easy for you to present such proof here and now.

>>> No, it was not. It was never classified in the first place.
>>

>> SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN (strike through)
>
> Nope.

So, when the facts are presented you're still in denial.. and yet you expect
us to believe your bullshit?

Scout

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 07:35:152022-09-19
till

"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message
And yet the only people claiming that Trump should be king are liberals like
yourself.

>>> ... There are protocols that even a
>>>president must observe. Trump didn't declassify a fucking thing. He
>>>only lied about it when he was caught with the goods.
>>
>>And his supporters know it. Well, the literate ones do. But they still
>>make up a decent chunk of his base.
>
> Trump's cult truly believe he did nothing wrong.

Well, you're certainly free to show that he's been convicted of any crime.

1:
2:
3:

> They honestly believe
> the president has unlimited powers - as long as he's a Republican.

No, the President's power is very limited.. and I don't see you speaking out
about Biden's unilateral student loan forgiveness which certainly isn't a
power he has.

>If
> he's a Democrat, they believe he should have no authority at all.

I'm thinking you're talking about your imaginary opponents rather than
anything with a basis in reality.

So who is the one being delusional here?

>>>My, what a convincing argument.
>>>
>>>Moron.

>>>Son, you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
>>
>>I'd have a word with the stuffee, if I were you.
>
> Just a Yankee colloquialism. ;-)

And yet, his point it utterly valid, and all you had to respond with was
grade school attempts at insult.

Scout

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 07:35:172022-09-19

> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:34:24 +0100, rudy blows <nor...@mixmin.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Lol. Trump leads and creates.
>
> Trump led us into the shitter and created a hell of a fucking mess for
> Biden to clean up.

Then why has inflation gone crazy since Biden took office? Why are we now in
a recession?

Biden did that.

>>Biden fucks over America while
>>bending over and taking it up the ass from everybody else in the
>>world.
>
> You just described Trump.

So you like $5 gasoline.. and rampant inflation?

Malte Runz

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 12:47:302022-09-19
till
On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 08:50:23 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:34:24 +0100, rudy blows <nor...@mixmin.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Lol. Trump leads and creates.
>>
>> Trump led us into the shitter and created a hell of a fucking mess for
>> Biden to clean up.
>
>Then why has inflation gone crazy since Biden took office? Why are we now in
>a recession?
>
>Biden did that.

How? Point to specific actions or policies and explain how that led to
"inflation gone crazy"... all over the world. I bet you can't.

>>>Biden fucks over America while
>>>bending over and taking it up the ass from everybody else in the
>>>world.
>>
>> You just described Trump.
>
>So you like $5 gasoline.. and rampant inflation?

Gas prices have gone down for the past three months. We aren't you
giving Biden credit for that?

--
Malte Runz

Skeeter

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 14:38:442022-09-19
till
In article <p07hihpb45p9l09t8...@4ax.com>,
nob...@busine.ss says...
Biden said himself that he had noting to do with gas prices when they
were going up so he gets no credit.

John Baker

oläst,
19 sep. 2022 16:43:052022-09-19
till
On Mon, 19 Sep 2022 18:47:29 +0200, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss>
wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 08:50:23 -0400, "Scout"
><me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message

>>> Trump led us into the shitter and created a hell of a fucking mess for
>>> Biden to clean up.
>>
>>Then why has inflation gone crazy since Biden took office? Why are we now in
>>a recession?
>>
>>Biden did that.

Right. As Malte points out below, inflation is rampant all over the
world. It's in large part due to many things still being in short
supply because of Covid restrictions disrupting supply lines, and
partly because of the Russia/Ukraine conflict (and other causes as
well), but sure, let's blame Biden. The MAGAts are dumb enough to
believe it.

Here's a dose of reality for you, Skippy. The economy doesn't turn on
a dime. Things don't change overnight when a new president is
inaugurated. It takes the better part of a president's first term for
any policy changes to have a noticeable effect. The strong economy for
the first half of Trump's term, which he was quick to take credit for
(and idiots like you were quick to *give* him credit for), was not his
doing. Per the Department of the Treasury, it was the contnuation of a
trend that began in 2010. Gee, I wonder who was president then...

What we're seeing *now* is the Trump economy. Even before Covid, there
were signs of a coming recession. The pandemic just made it worse.

Meanwhile, the Biden administration set a new first-year record for
job creation. I'll grant you, a certain percentage of those jobs were
people returning to work after Covid shutdowns, which Biden probably
shouldn't take credit for, but if you think for a second that Trump
*woudln't* have taken credit - and his brain-dead cult wouldn't have
believed him - you're even dumber than I think you are. And that's
pretty fucking dumb.

>How? Point to specific actions or policies and explain how that led to
>"inflation gone crazy"... all over the world. I bet you can't.

>>> You just described Trump.
>>
>>So you like $5 gasoline.. and rampant inflation?

Gas isn't anywhere near $5 a gallon where I live, Sunshine, and we've
already noted that the current inflation is a global phenomenon caused
by a number of factors, none of which have anything to do with whose
ass is warming the chair in the Oval Office. The same thing would have
happened if Trump had won a second term (spare us any bullshit about
stolen elections), and you brain-damaged chuckleheads would have been
tripping over yourselves in your haste to absolve him of any blame.

By the way, Sparky, how many surgeons and how many hours do you
suppose it'll take to detach Trump's lips from Putin's ass?

And why the hell do you cretins insist on crossposting your delusions
to alt.atheism?
0 nya meddelanden