Re: "Donald Trump's [mis]Handling of Classified Material Is Much Worse Than Hillary Clinton's"

1 view

bob user

Aug 23, 2022, 3:15:51 PM8/23/22
On 23 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:zs8NK.871530$wIO9....@fx12.iad:

> The former president thought his 2016 opponent should go to prison for
> recklessly endangering national security.

Fair is fair. If Hillary wasn't guilty neither is he.

He was the President. Hillary was just a secretary. Secretaries are
disposable, like tampons.

Siri Cruise

Aug 23, 2022, 3:53:34 PM8/23/22
In article <XnsAEFC7CC1...@0.0.0.0>,
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > The former president thought his 2016 opponent should go to prison for
> > recklessly endangering national security.
>
> Fair is fair. If Hillary wasn't guilty neither is he.

So Biden was responsible for law enforcement 2016 through 2020?

Guilt is not decided by prosecutors or their procedures. Clinton
is still not guilty because she has not been convicted.

It is alleged King Don violated federal laws but only idiots like
you would declare him guilty without a trial or demand Lock im
up! Lock im up! Lock im up! whilst he is still presumed innocent.

> He was the President. Hillary was just a secretary. Secretaries are
> disposable, like tampons.

Or Bill Barr.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2022, 11:20:22 PM8/23/22
On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:53:10 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <XnsAEFC7CC1...@0.0.0.0>,
> bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> He was the President. Hillary was just a secretary. Secretaries are
>> disposable, like tampons.
>
>Or Bill Barr.

Another Trump appointee who decided America was more important than
loyalty to Trump.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard