Protesting for Gaza Today is Like Protesting for Japan on January 10, 1942

Michael Ejercito

Nov 10, 2023, 12:49:11 PM11/10/23
No doubt about it.

Michael

Loose Cannon

Nov 10, 2023, 11:20:51 PM11/10/23
Have you already forgotten what the japs did to your sub-species of
gook?

https://postimg.cc/qtBP2bS2

Peeler

Nov 11, 2023, 4:21:08 AM11/11/23
On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:20:47 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>> No doubt about it.
>>

>> Michael
>
> Have you already forgotten what the japs did to your sub-species of
> gook?

Have you already forgotten what the Allies did to subhuman nazi scum like
you, Loose Sphincter?

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN

Nov 11, 2023, 10:33:25 AM11/11/23
On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:20:47 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
Yup.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, obvious.

Like, totally.

He sure, has.

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler

Nov 11, 2023, 10:52:47 AM11/11/23
On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 15:33:24 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Nov 15, 2023, 2:01:41 PM11/15/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:20:47 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:
>
>>> No doubt about it.
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> Have you already forgotten what the japs did to your sub-species of
>> gook?
>
> Have you already forgotten what the Allies did to subhuman nazi scum like
> you, Loose Sphincter?

I have nor forgotten.

Total devastation!

Michael