Terrorists Have Already Entered the Country Illegally

useapen

Oct 6, 2023, 3:43:14 AM10/6/23
In the span of 10 months, approximately 75,000 illegal immigrants were
flagged by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for potentially having
ties to terrorism or being a threat to national security.

However, millions of migrants have successfully entered the country
illegally.

President Joe Biden has finally agreed to continue building Donald Trump’s
wall on the southern border. Unfortunately, experts say it’s highly likely
that terrorist-linked migrants have already entered the country.

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
Over the summer, the Biden administration reportedly sold off $300 million
worth of wall parts for just $2 million.

Leading up to the 2020 election, Biden vowed to not build “another foot”
of wall, mostly because Trump wanted one.

Yesterday, the Biden administration announced they needed to build the
wall and waive federal regulations to solve the migrant crisis.

Yes: wokeism is a mind virus that takes away all common sense.

Yes: the government is the most inefficient and incompetent organization
in the world.

Trump said, “Biden sees our country is being invaded.”

“What is he going to do about the 15 million people from prisons, from
mental institutions, insane asylums, and terrorists that have already come
into our country?” Trump asked.

“What has happened to our country?” Trump said the Biden administration
needs to “go back to Trump policies.”

“He has to reinstate Remain in Mexico and Title 42,” Trump said. “He has
to do all of the other things that we were doing.”

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas emphasized an
“acute and immediate need” to bypass federal laws for constructing a
border wall in south Texas.

The decision was grounded in the surge of “high illegal entry,” with over
245,000 migrant encounters recorded in the Rio Grande Valley Sector this
year. (Trending: As Fauci’s Net Worth Surpasses $11 Million, Americans
Take A Closer Look At His Disturbing Lies)
Trump laid blame on President Biden for discontinuing border wall
construction.

A Trump campaign spokesperson said, “President Trump is always right.”
(Trending: Illegal Immigrant Deported 9 Times Commits Heinous Crime

“That’s why he built close to 500 miles of powerful new wall on the border
and it would have been finished by now.”

“Instead, Crooked Joe Biden turned our country into one giant sanctuary
for dangerous criminal aliens.”

Trump said if he is re-elected, he plans “the largest domestic deportation
operation in American history.”

Trump would also “immediately” cancel “every Open Borders policy of the
Biden Administration.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/terrorists-have-already-entered-the-
country-illegally/ar-AA1hLFxu