9-11 HEADS EXPOSED

september 11th

Jul 4, 2002, 3:59:51 PM7/4/02

9-11 HEADS EXPOSED

Web Site: Over 1000 pages of unknown documentation how September 11 became
possible. Clinton and Gore through two of their agents, Leon S. Fuerth and
Andrew T. Gitlin, put blindfolds on the CIA and FBI since 1995, received at
least $700 million in campaign financing and orchestrated the theft of U.S.
nuclear secrets, the September 11 attacks and a failed October 2001 nuclear
submarine coup on U.S.A.

Implicated: Bill Clinton, Al Gore, "Hank" Greenberg (AIG chairman), Ariel
Sharon, Leon S. Fuerth, Andrew T. Gitlin, Marvin S. Rosen (DNC Finance
Chairman 1995/96), Jennifer B. Coffman (alleged Clinton sex mate and federal
judge in London, KY), Michael Hayes (federal investigator, predicted
Clinton's resignation, and was wrongly incarcerated by Coffman to stop him -
his knowledge is still untapped in prison), Barbara Cochran (top D.C.
journalist), Philip Manuel (private investigator), Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman,
Attorney General John Ashcroft, others.

Author: German-American attorney and investor in KY, stopped by Coffman
through legal atrocities (a third-party judgment with no connection to
author misused to shut web site down) when this publication project was to
go on air in May 2001. Client: Greek-American businessman Spiro Armenis
(Onassis nephew) with inside knowledge of democratic party since 1973.
Includes a hot June 1/Sept. 10, 2001 explicit Criminal RICO Complaint to
Ashcroft (blackballed to this day).

Background: Today, the press and public are rubbing their eyes in
astonishment over the alleged "failures" of U.S. security forces to act upon
the massive clear and unambiguous terror warnings prior to the 9-11 attacks.

Author's favorite: Neale Donald Walsch ("Conversations with God"). I believe
that God has spoken again, opening Judgment Day until 2027.

Come to:

http://www.gallerize.com

and tell all your friends so they will come too!

sallyb...@gmail.com

May 10, 2014, 11:44:51 PM5/10/14