This Will Break Encryption And Jail You!

Nomen Nescio

Dec 23, 2023, 2:31:17 PM12/23/23
I really do pitty all the folk in alt.anonymous.messages who think their encryption can't
be cracked. Here's how it will be done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ssT6Dzmnw

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.anonymous.messages

...and the NSA will have a field day. LOL

Post quantum encryption is being implemented by tuta.com to keep you safe and secure.

Post-quantum secure encryption...

Tuta is not only the most secure email service at the moment, we also plan to stay the
most secure one in the future.

That's why we have been working on post-quantum secure encryption. We launched the PQ Mail
project in 2020 and we have a working prototype that lets us encrypt emails with a hybrid
protocol combining our proven encryption algorithms with post quantum secure algorithms.

We will stay ahead of the quantum computing “arms race” and make sure that your data stays
secure, even when quantum computers will be able to break currently used encryption
algorithms.

https://tuta.com/encryption

Get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using and send your email encrypted so that your
ISP or email provider can't profile you. https://tuta.com/ (the best out there) FREE and
premium services! END TO END ENCRYPTION

Attachments are automatically encrypted with Tuta with no third party encryption software
needed.

Hotmail and all non encrypted email providers can read your email and that's a NO NO!

Stay safe, stay encrypted... https://tuta.com/

Even although GOOGLE groups is ending you can still send to Usenet and your message/s will
be picked up by newsreaders like: https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com/

Nomen Nescio

Dec 23, 2023, 2:51:30 PM12/23/23