The MOST private email service

Nomen Nescio

Jan 13, 2024, 6:54:28 PMJan 13
The MOST private email service...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_gGJtKX2Pw

FREE and premium services! https://tuta.com/pricing

How To DE-GOOGLE Your Phone!...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIFBN390clQ

Some alternatives sites to GOOGLE groups ending Feb 2024.

Just add .narkive.com/ after the group you want to look
at. Simple, look at the formatting.

If I want rec.arts.poems then just add .narkive.com/
on the end like below.
https://rec.arts.poems.narkive.com/

And rec.sport.football.college then...
https://rec.sport.football.college.narkive.com/

Got the idea?

Don't use Omnimix or whatever, just send your encrypted
messages to alt.anonymous.messges and this eliminates the
need for software on your computer.
https://alt.anonymous.messages.narkive.com

Read alt.privacy.anon-server posts here...
https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com

One last thing... get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using
and send your email encrypted so that your ISP or email provider
can't profile you. Tuta is the best out there, FREE and premium
services! END TO END ENCRYPTION!!! https://tuta.com/pricing

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Nomen Nescio

Jan 14, 2024, 2:36:06 PMJan 14
A stupid pratt wrote:

>Okay, so you learned about encryption. That don't impress me much!
>
>But wait ...

?| gpg: CRC error; EBE8CE - 1B97ED

?Too stupid to even PGP encrypt text.

I can assure you that there is no error! lol

Nomen Nescio

Jan 14, 2024, 5:06:45 PMJan 14
Wrong Subject, no References header.
Face it, you've no idea.
Hit the road!
Or get used to OmniMix, tailored to your skills.