Radionics D5200 Programmer

T.J.

Jul 9, 2007, 8:32:43 PM7/9/07
Does anybody know a good place where I can buy a D5200 Programmer
and about how much it would cost? Thanks!

Crash Gordon

Jul 9, 2007, 8:55:36 PM7/9/07
Jim Rojas probably has a few.
I have two but I can't part with them.

--

"T.J." <super...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mark Leuck

Jul 9, 2007, 9:45:21 PM7/9/07
Radionics/Bosch sells them and they run about $800, also try Ebay, they
currently have one at auction

Crash Gordon

Jul 9, 2007, 10:26:51 PM7/9/07
They still sell them? I had both mine refurbished 5 years ago didn't think
they still supported them.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

Roland More

Jul 10, 2007, 10:06:15 AM7/10/07
What panels are you trying to program? If you have a laptop I'd spend the
money on RPS software and a 4010i instead of a 5200. It is a real pain to
program a panel with a 5200 versus RPS software.

Mark Leuck

Jul 10, 2007, 9:50:35 PM7/10/07

"Roland More" <NoSpam...@corridor.net> wrote in message

> What panels are you trying to program? If you have a laptop I'd spend the
> money on RPS software and a 4010i instead of a 5200. It is a real pain to
> program a panel with a 5200 versus RPS software.

Unless someone changed the RAM access code, then a 5200 is your only hope

Roland More

Jul 11, 2007, 9:09:47 AM7/11/07
The wrong data lock or RAM pass code can end the programming instantly.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

Mark Leuck

Jul 11, 2007, 10:39:52 PM7/11/07
Data lock will prevent both programmer and downloader from getting in but a
5200 gets around an unknown RAM passcode

"Roland More" <NoSpam...@corridor.net> wrote in message

Crash Gordon

Jul 11, 2007, 11:24:16 PM7/11/07
Troo.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

Silicon Sam

Jul 12, 2007, 12:43:33 PM7/12/07
On Jul 10, 9:06 am, "Roland More" <NoSpamrol...@corridor.net> wrote:
> What panels are you trying to program? If you have a laptop I'd spend the
> money on RPS software and a 4010i instead of a 5200. It is a real pain to
> program a panel with a 5200 versus RPS software.
>
> "T.J." <super232...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Does anybody know a good place where I can buy a D5200 Programmer
> > and about how much it would cost? Thanks!

I have RPS on my laptop (not sure which version, 2.something) and
have an Enhanced Direct Connect module I used on 7412 and 9412 panels
a while back. What do I need to buy to be able to program and connect
to the newer Bosch panels they sell? I haven't done any burg panels
in quite a while, I've been doing nothing but access panels and CCTV
lately.

Raymond

Just Looking

Jul 12, 2007, 2:22:36 PM7/12/07
RPS is up to version 5.5 I believe. If you are programming only G series
panels (D7212G, D7212GV2, D7412G, D7412GV2, D9412G, D9412GV2) you need the
software, the software dongle, a DX4010i, or a DX4020 for local connection
or a SecurComm or a StarComm modem for remote connection.
Attending a class on the G series panels and RPS wouldn't hurt either.
"Silicon Sam" <Silic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Silicon Sam

Jul 12, 2007, 5:22:27 PM7/12/07
On Jul 12, 1:22 pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> RPS is up to version 5.5 I believe. If you are programming only G series
> panels (D7212G, D7212GV2, D7412G, D7412GV2, D9412G, D9412GV2) you need the
> software, the software dongle, a DX4010i, or a DX4020 for local connection
> or a SecurComm or a StarComm modem for remote connection.
> Attending a class on the G series panels and RPS wouldn't hurt either."Silicon Sam" <Silicon...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 10, 9:06 am, "Roland More" <NoSpamrol...@corridor.net> wrote:
> > > What panels are you trying to program? If you have a laptop I'd spend
> the
> > > money on RPS software and a 4010i instead of a 5200. It is a real pain
> > > program a panel with a 5200 versus RPS software.
>
> > > "T.J." <super232...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I have RPS on my laptop (not sure which version, 2.something) and
> > have an Enhanced Direct Connect module I used on 7412 and 9412 panels
> > a while back. What do I need to buy to be able to program and connect
> > to the newer Bosch panels they sell? I haven't done any burg panels
> > in quite a while, I've been doing nothing but access panels and CCTV
> > lately.
>
> > Raymond

I have the software and dongle. And I've been to a 7412G/9412G
class a few years ago. Guess I need to try find either a modem or the
local connection module then. I wanna say we've sold a few 6412
panels lately. Same direct connect module then?

Just Looking

Jul 12, 2007, 5:33:05 PM7/12/07
It is the same modem for the D4412 & D6412. The DX4010i works too, but I
don't think the DX4020 works with the D4412 D6412.

"Silicon Sam" <Silic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mark Leuck

Jul 12, 2007, 10:12:36 PM7/12/07

"Silicon Sam" <Silic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

For one you need updated software since what you have now is ancient, you
also need a software dongle to be able to use the updated software and a
compatible modem or the direct connect module

Mark Leuck

Jul 12, 2007, 10:16:02 PM7/12/07

"Silicon Sam" <Silic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I have the software and dongle. And I've been to a 7412G/9412G
> class a few years ago. Guess I need to try find either a modem or the
> local connection module then. I wanna say we've sold a few 6412
> panels lately. Same direct connect module then?

The 6412 can't use the direct connect module, that is only for the 7412/9412
series

Kevin Curtis

Mar 24, 2021, 1:15:04 AM3/24/21
Hey I got one... they want anywhere from $300 to $500 on eBay... I want 200 used

--
For full context, visit https://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/radionics-d5200-programmer-34485-.htm

Kdik

Jul 26, 2022, 12:00:42 PM7/26/22