ADEMCO XMPT2 REMOVE ZONE

palaenium

Feb 26, 2022, 12:45:07 PM2/26/22
Hello,
Hello all,
We have at office installed an ademco 4140xmpt2 system.
As we rearranging things and offices, we need to remove/erase some zones from the system that we no longer be used.
I have the programming and user manual but i cant figure out how we disable a zone (some of the "classic" 8 zones).
Any help please?

--
For full context, visit https://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/ademco-xmpt2-remove-zone-331029-.htm

mleuck

Feb 28, 2022, 6:37:18 PM2/28/22
I would recommend downloading the manual

palaenium

Mar 1, 2022, 12:00:19 AM3/1/22
I have the manual (programming and user), but it doesnt have this option...