ADEMCO 4140XMPT2

NIKOS

Feb 26, 2022, 12:45:08 PM2/26/22
Hello all,
We have at office installed an ademco 4140xmpt2 system.
As we rearranging things and offices, we need to remove/erase some zones from the system as they are no longer needed.
I have the programming and user manual but i cant figure out how we disable a zone (some of the "classic" 8 zones).
Any help please?

--
For full context, visit https://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/ademco-4140xmpt2-331030-.htm

mleuck

Feb 28, 2022, 6:36:46 PM2/28/22
That would require an alpha keypad and entering installer programming then #93 menu pick the zone to delete then enter 00 at zone type