Waynesart

Sheree

Nov 24, 2008, 12:05:12 PM11/24/08
I need info on a sculpture named Wayne Hampton. I have several
statues/sculptuers made my him, they are signed Waynesart. I inherited them
recently and hope to sell them in the future. I have googled him and
searched other places and can't find much other than 1 or 2 sold on Ebay. Is
there anyone out there that could help me? It sure would be appreciated.

stacko...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2013, 12:19:25 AM6/24/13
Hi Sheree,

Are you still interested in selling your Wayne Hampton sculptures? I could be interested in buying one or two. If you still have them could you send me the details and maybe a picture?

Thanks so much,

Michael

adamcla...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 12:04:36 PM6/4/15
I have 4 of these sculptures (waynesart) I would like to sell
Ron...@aol.com

we...@sbcglobal.net

Apr 25, 2018, 9:45:31 PM4/25/18
I have some Sculptures from Wayne Hampton. He was a friend of mine, and sent me sculptures by him, made Especially for me (Hair color Eyes, etc).
I have paid up to $300. For one or two, I wanted from ADS: That was over 25 years ago!!!I
I am Trying to find out what they are NOW WORTH: THEY BEING VERY RARE NOW,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE one of A KIND!

thecelt...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2018, 4:46:20 AM9/5/18
so how do you enter all them chatrooms since you can't click on them,,, this site is worthless