Makgill/MacGill

Bharabal

Dec 4, 2002, 1:01:58 PM12/4/02
Looking for information on the history of Clan Makgill. And looking for a book
entitled, "The History of the Name Makgill" I don't know who the author is. If
you've seen such an animal, please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Barabal

Anne Burgess

Dec 4, 2002, 3:06:40 PM12/4/02

Have you tried www.abebooks.com and/or www.bookfinder.com ?

Anne

Bharabal

Dec 4, 2002, 6:36:29 PM12/4/02
Yes I have tried them. It must be a very old book and out of print.
Thank you for the suggestion
Barabal

Mark Ferguson

Dec 4, 2002, 11:21:08 PM12/4/02

Bharabal

Dec 5, 2002, 12:26:05 PM12/5/02
Thank you for the web pages. I have searched thse but alass they don't give any
information that I need. Most are "in progress"
I thank you for the links though; =)
Barabal

K McGill

Aug 9, 2023, 3:29:33 PM8/9/23
Did you ever find the book? I'm looking for it now.