ALTER THE ORBIT OF THE EARTH, GET RID OF PERNICIOUS WINTERS

Alexander Abian

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
-----------
How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the climatic
and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon human lives?
How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?
How much longer the humanity will accept the corrupt and malignant
celestial parameters of the planet Earth, in particular its orbit
around the Sun and the present configuration of the Solar System?

It is time to ALTER the cosmic parameters of the planet Earth to
get rid of the climatic catastrophes which are profusely unleashed
on the planet Earth.

Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if necessary
by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around the Earth in
order to radically change the present devastating climatic conditions
of the planet Earth.
The traditional methods of climatic improvement on the planet Earth
DO NOT AND CANNOT WORK!!! The changes must be of celestial magnitude!
ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units.
ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT TO STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS.
JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT.ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH(1990)
THERE WAS A BIG SUCK AND DILUTION OF PRIMEVAL MASS INTO THE VOID OF SPACE

Robert Schmall

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
Dear Abian:
Shut up and keep shoveling.

S Platt

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
Alexander Abian wrote:

> It is time to ALTER the cosmic parameters of the planet Earth to
> get rid of the climatic catastrophes which are profusely unleashed
> on the planet Earth.
>
> The traditional methods of climatic improvement on the planet Earth
> DO NOT AND CANNOT WORK!!! The changes must be of celestial magnitude!

You get the funding and I will manage the project.

Sam

Paul Lutus

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
I won't support it. If I do, and if the change is made, you will then
complain it's too hot.

It isn't about the temperature of the Earth -- it is about having something
to complain about. Complaining is outside the realm of physics.

Paul Lutus

Alexander Abian wrote in message <76psfr$hgi$1...@news.iastate.edu>...

>-----------
> How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the climatic
> and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon human lives?
> How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
> the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?
> How much longer the humanity will accept the corrupt and malignant
> celestial parameters of the planet Earth, in particular its orbit
> around the Sun and the present configuration of the Solar System?
>

> It is time to ALTER the cosmic parameters of the planet Earth to
> get rid of the climatic catastrophes which are profusely unleashed
> on the planet Earth.
>

> Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
>immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
> cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if necessary
>by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around the Earth in
>order to radically change the present devastating climatic conditions

>of the planet Earth.

> The traditional methods of climatic improvement on the planet Earth
> DO NOT AND CANNOT WORK!!! The changes must be of celestial magnitude!

Jim Scanlon

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

Some seventy million people died from wars and violent social disturbances
during the XX Century. War evolved over the century from killing the best
of our healthy young men to attacking cities thereby killing men women
and children of all ages. These wars originated among the most cultured
and educated societies on earth. The number and destructive power of
weapons of war has increased and spread.

The disease is the military, the symptom is war. When we solve this one we
can think of altering the orbit of the earth, but not before.

Jim Scanlon

In article <76psfr$hgi$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander

Alexander Abian

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
>(A copy of this message has also been posted to the abovementioned newsgroups:

>Some seventy million people died from wars and violent social disturbances
>during the XX Century. War evolved over the century from killing the best
>of our healthy young men to attacking cities thereby killing men women
>and children of all ages. These wars originated among the most cultured
>and educated societies on earth. The number and destructive power of
>weapons of war has increased and spread.

>The disease is the military, the symptom is war. When we solve this one we
>can think of altering the orbit of the earth, but not before.

>Jim Scanlon

>In article <76psfr$hgi$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander
>Abian) wrote:

>> How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the climatic
>> and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon human lives?
>> How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
>> the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?

>> Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
>> immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
>> cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if necessary
>> by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around the Earth in

Abian answers:
I could not find Jim's post in the abovementioned groups - however,
since I would like to comment on his remarks I reproduced parts
of his e-mail (that according to him was posted in the abovementioned
groups)

Everything, every event, every action be it of one cell, or of one atom
or of one molecule or of one person or one plant or of one animal or of a
planet or of a galaxy or of a society or a political organization or the
psychological behavior of a human specie ALL ALL THESE ARE
INEXTRICABLY RELATED TO THE COSMIC PARAMETERS OF THE PLANET EARTH !!
OF WHAT ELSE THEY COULD BE A CONSEQUENCE ?!! OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!
OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!!!!!
So the political holocaust, the savage wars, the brutal mass massacres,
the indescribable tortures inflicted upon men by men or by bacteria or
viruses or the deadly epidemics - all all these are inextricably related to
the Cosmic parameters of the Planet Earth (its orbit, its tilt and its
relation to the other celestial bodies)

So to get rid of these savage and brutal atrocities THE COSMIC
PARAMETERS OF THE PLANET EARTH MUST BE ALTERED!!!! IT IS A MUST !
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, NONE WHATSOEVER !!!!!

JeffMo

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander Abian) wrote:

> Everything, every event, every action be it of one cell, or of one atom
>or of one molecule or of one person or one plant or of one animal or of a
>planet or of a galaxy or of a society or a political organization or the
>psychological behavior of a human specie ALL ALL THESE ARE
>INEXTRICABLY RELATED TO THE COSMIC PARAMETERS OF THE PLANET EARTH !!
>OF WHAT ELSE THEY COULD BE A CONSEQUENCE ?!! OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!
>OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!!!!!

Hmmm, well there are at least several other candidates on the
physico-babble level:

1. The cosmic parameters of the Big Bang.
2. Universal physical constants.
3. Emergent properties of macro-organization.

Please cease and desist with your "arguments from ignorance." They
have been a recognized and well-understood form of logical fallacy for
millennia.

JeffMo

Is it better to be bored, wishing you're not,
or not to be bored, wishing that you were?

Remove dipstick for email replies.

Robert R. Tucci

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
In article <76tvm2$4vv$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander
Abian) wrote:
<snip>

Mr. Avian should fly south for the winter like other bird brained creatures do.

Alexander Abian

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
-------------

Jim Scanlon e-mailed me the following:

>(A copy of this message has also been posted to the abovementioned newsgroups:

>Some seventy million people died from wars and violent social disturbances
>during the XX Century. War evolved over the century from killing the best
>of our healthy young men to attacking cities thereby killing men women
>and children of all ages. These wars originated among the most cultured
>and educated societies on earth. The number and destructive power of
>weapons of war has increased and spread.

>The disease is the military, the symptom is war. When we solve this one we
>can think of altering the orbit of the earth, but not before.

>Jim Scanlon

>In article <76psfr$hgi$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander
>Abian) wrote:

>> How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the climatic
>> and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon human lives?
>> How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
>> the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?

>> Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
>> immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
>> cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if necessary
>> by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around the Earth in
Abian answers:
I could not find Jim's post in the abovementioned groups - however,
since I would like to comment on his remarks I reproduced parts
of his e-mail (that according to him was posted in the abovementioned
groups)

Everything, every event, every action be it of one cell, or of one atom

or of one molecule or of one person or one plant or of one animal or of a
planet or of a galaxy or of a society or a political organization or the
psychological behavior of a human specie ALL ALL THESE ARE
INEXTRICABLY RELATED TO THE COSMIC PARAMETERS OF THE PLANET EARTH !!
OF WHAT ELSE THEY COULD BE A CONSEQUENCE ?!! OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!
OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!!!!!

Larry Olson

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
On 4 Jan 1999 08:00:59 GMT, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander Abian) wrote:
>-----------
> How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the climatic
> and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon human lives?
> How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
> the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?
> How much longer the humanity will accept the corrupt and malignant
> celestial parameters of the planet Earth, in particular its orbit
> around the Sun and the present configuration of the Solar System?
>
> It is time to ALTER the cosmic parameters of the planet Earth to
> get rid of the climatic catastrophes which are profusely unleashed
> on the planet Earth.
>
> Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
>immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
> cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if necessary
>by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around the Earth in
>order to radically change the present devastating climatic conditions
>of the planet Earth.
> The traditional methods of climatic improvement on the planet Earth
> DO NOT AND CANNOT WORK!!! The changes must be of celestial magnitude!

This is a very nice idea, but let's be a little democratic in our
endeavours, m'kay? We want the moon OUTTA HERE when you're done with
it.

Bill

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Alexander Abian wrote:

> Everything, every event, every action be it of one cell, or of one atom
> or of one molecule or of one person or one plant or of one animal or of a
> planet or of a galaxy or of a society or a political organization or the
> psychological behavior of a human specie ALL ALL THESE ARE
> INEXTRICABLY RELATED TO THE COSMIC PARAMETERS OF THE PLANET EARTH !!
> OF WHAT ELSE THEY COULD BE A CONSEQUENCE ?!! OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!
> OF WHAT ELSE ?!!!!!!!
> So the political holocaust, the savage wars, the brutal mass massacres,
> the indescribable tortures inflicted upon men by men or by bacteria or
> viruses or the deadly epidemics - all all these are inextricably related to
> the Cosmic parameters of the Planet Earth (its orbit, its tilt and its
> relation to the other celestial bodies)
>
> So to get rid of these savage and brutal atrocities THE COSMIC
> PARAMETERS OF THE PLANET EARTH MUST BE ALTERED!!!! IT IS A MUST !
> THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, NONE WHATSOEVER !!!!!

Changing the Earth's "cosmic parameters" is not going to change how people act
and think. Or, if it does, how do you know it's going to be for the better.
And on a cosmic scale just altering the orbit/inclination of the Earth is utterly
insignificant, so it will have utterly insignificant affects.
There is another way of course to stop all the atrocities: Kill the perpetrators!

Bill.

| Insert silly quote/song lyrics here |

Marx c/o PAF

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Answers from / Antworten von Chris Marx c/o PAF <pa...@1.lol.li>

---

Jim Scanlon wrote in...

>Some seventy million people died from wars and violent social
>disturbances during the XX Century. War evolved over the century
>from killing the best of our healthy young men to attacking cities
>thereby killing men women and children of all ages. These wars
>originated among the most cultured and educated societies on
>earth. The number and destructive power of weapons of war has
>increased and spread.

Let us call these phenomena Irrational Collective Behaviour (ICB) &
beg anybody considering holocausts & wars as rational to protest & prove
otherwise.

>The disease is the military, the symptom is war. When we solve this one
>we can think of altering the orbit of the earth, but not before.

The disease is not the military at all, the sympton is not war itself,
but ICB in compulsive human sacrifice, _ie_ holocaust *&* war, as the
result of Collective Amnesia. It is therefore symptomatic that your
crossposting did not extend to history nor to religion groups (I've added
2 of them now), & that you do not ask the relevant crucial questions:-

1 Can a collective, or even mankind as a whole, behave like an
individual neurotic?

2 Can the collective, therefore, compulsively repeat the defensive
aggression built up against a heavy trauma experienced and repressed in
the past, when this collective is facing a crisis in the present, a crisis
which today is not rationally analysed but subconsciously identified with
the repressed trauma?

3 Can thus irrational behaviour of the collective culminating in
holocaust, Hiroshima, and global war be treated successfully only by
freeing its traumatic background from the shackles of repression?

4 Where does the excitation -- the psychic energy -- so powerfully
charging the images of the past and keeping them alive from generation to
generation through thousands of years, originate in the individual member
of the collective?

5 Is it justifiable at all to infer the existence of collectively
repressed traumata? By what kind of symptoms can their structure be
decoded?

6 Finally, what methods might be able to un-cover the collective's
repressed traumata, not only to regain the consciousness of the individual
(where not subject to the collective's passions) but also to return to the
collective as a whole control over the defensively forgotten and thus
unmastered past?

Anybody not unscrupulously dismissing holocaust & wars as neglectable
psycho- or physiological phenomena will have to attempt answering these
crucial questions by the RHNH. This will *unequivocably* not only justify
the reasons for ICB - Collective Amnesia -, but as a consequence also
demonstrate how the PRS-conglomerate does *not* have truth-finding
structures, but to the contrary is continuously producing repression of
empirically observed true information in all knowledge areas, on all
levels, & down to the very last detail that might betray the true
excitation background.

>In article <76psfr$hgi$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander

>Abian) wrote:
>
>> -----------
>>How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the climatic
>>and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon human lives?
>>How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
>>the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?
>>How much longer the humanity will accept the corrupt and malignant
>>celestial parameters of the planet Earth, in particular its orbit
>>around the Sun and the present configuration of the Solar System?

You do not seem to realize, dear child, that for the last 650 years
those "punishments" (punishments what for, pray answer?) have decreased by
magnitudes from the catastrophes which had led up to the last
re-positioning of the earth toward the middle of the Trecento, ending
Schizo Time. Compared to what our ancestors had to endure - from
geological upheavals to the Black Deat - at that & at least three somewhat
earlier historic periods you cannot complain at all since the solar system
has come to rest for so many centruies up till now.

>>It is time to ALTER the cosmic parameters of the planet Earth to
>>get rid of the climatic catastrophes which are profusely unleashed
>>on the planet Earth.

What do you consider so extremely devastating out of the ordinary
risks of living here? I don't recognise "climatic catastrophes" out of the
ordinary run of things. & who, again, is supposed to "unleash" such
"punishment", & why? Are you some sort of believer in one of the PRS
thought systems afraid of their sins? Tell us something about why you're
so preoccupied with climate?

>> Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
>>immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
>>cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if necessary
>>by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around the Earth in
>>order to radically change the present devastating climatic conditions
>>of the planet Earth.

& how do you propose our sciences to produce such changes, knowing
that they are continuously repressing & adulterating observed data into
dangerously inadequate information? Up to the middle of the Trecento our
ancestors observed & reported enough celestial re-positionings than to
require any more of them for quite some time to come.

>> The traditional methods of climatic improvement on the planet Earth
>>DO NOT AND CANNOT WORK!!! The changes must be of celestial magnitude!

What do you mean by "traditional methods of climatic improvement"?
There aren't any producing either positive or negative effects; all we
know is that the earth survived the real & exoterrestrially caused
cataclysms quide successfully.

>> --
>> ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units.
>> ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT TO STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND
>>EPIDEMICS.

"Global" disasters the earth cannot bring about itself - they can only
be caused either by exoterrestrial forces, or to some degree nowadays by
ICB.

>> JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT. ALTER THE SOLAR
>>SYSTEM.

You have as little an idea about the working of the EVU as have the
DGU sciences.

>> REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN
EARTH (1990)

So do you, perhaps, believe in planetary re-incarnation?

>> THERE WAS A BIG SUCK AND DILUTION OF PRIMEVAL MASS INTO THE VOID OF
SPACE

& again, you have as little an idea of how substances are formed as
any other PRS-physicist - I wonder what should be considered as "primeval
mass" & cannot understand at all what - if there were such a thing - it
has to do with our holocausts & wars?

---

EVU = Electric Vortex Universe
DGU = Dead Gravity Universe

(s)RHNH = (statistical) Reconstruction of Human & Natural History
PRS(-conglomerate) = entirety of the collective thinking systems, ie the
Philosophies, Religions & [exo- & esoteric] sciences, ruled by the
CREDO = "What is OBSERVED is NOT to be PERCEIVED, & what is to be BELIEVED
is NOT to be OBSERVED"
ICB = Irrational Collective Behaviour

A free overview of the RHNH: _Collective Amnesia and the Compulsive
Repetition of Human Sacrifice_ (1984, English & German) is available from
<pa...@1.lol.li> (please give snailmail address).

Liz Broadwell

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Marx c/o PAF (pa...@1.lol.li) wrote:
: Jim Scanlon wrote in...
: >The disease is the military, the symptom is war. When we solve this one

: >we can think of altering the orbit of the earth, but not before.

: The disease is not the military at all, the sympton is not war itself,
: but ICB in compulsive human sacrifice, _ie_ holocaust *&* war, as the
: result of Collective Amnesia. It is therefore symptomatic that your
: crossposting did not extend to history nor to religion groups (I've added
: 2 of them now)

And you can take this one (soc.history.medieval) right out again, thank
you very much. We're not interested. Come back when you have a specific
question about medieval warfare and have given up the propagation of
excessive cross-posting.

Follow-ups trimmed, but probably not enough ...

Peace,
Liz

--
Elizabeth Broadwell | "Well, I've never been to Greenland & I've
(ebro...@english.upenn.edu) | never been to Denver, & I've never buried

aerodesic

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
There are consequences to moving the Earth or altering it's tile.
See "the sins of the fathers" series by Stanley Schmidt in analog. Or
the purchase of the North Pole by Jules Vern somewhat earlier.
For less effort and much less destruction you can mover the entire
Earth Population out among the planets and asteroids.
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

tekn...@earthlink.net

Mar 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/12/99

I have a pea-shooter.. will that work!?

On 1999-01-04 nos...@nosite.com said:
>Alexander Abian wrote in message <76psfr$hgi$1...@news.iastate.edu>...

>>-----------
>> How much longer the humanity is going to put up with the
>>climatic and meteorologic devastations, ravages,destruction upon
>>human lives? How much longer the humanity will subject itself to
>> the cruel and brutal climatic punishments and castigations?
>> How much longer the humanity will accept the corrupt and
>>malignant celestial parameters of the planet Earth, in
>>particular its orbit around the Sun and the present
>configuration of the Solar System? >

>> It is time to ALTER the cosmic parameters of the planet Earth to
>> get rid of the climatic catastrophes which are profusely
>>unleashed on the planet Earth.

>> Instead of being preoccupied with deep cosmic probes NASA should
>>immediately and seriously consider the altering planet Earth's
>> cosmic parameters by altering Moon's position, and, if
>>necessary by bringing a couple of moons of Jupiter to orbit around
>>the Earth in order to radically change the present devastating
>>climatic conditions of the planet Earth.

>> The traditional methods of climatic improvement on the planet
>>Earth DO NOT AND CANNOT WORK!!! The changes must be of celestial

>>magnitude! --
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>------ ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in

>>Abian units. ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT TO STOP GLOBAL

>>DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS. JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A

>SANER ORBIT.ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

>>REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN
>EARTH(1990)

>> THERE WAS A BIG SUCK AND DILUTION OF PRIMEVAL MASS INTO THE VOID
>OF SPACE

-tkp
!REMAT-tEN HTiW GNIPPirT ENoG

Big? It's like two badly parked Volkswagons!

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive