JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT

Alexander Abian

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial
climatic and meteorological calamities that for 5 billion
years are plaguing and continue to plague the planet Earth
with awesome devastations making havoc of the Earth. How much longer
are we going to surrender like speechless slaves to the climatic
catastrophes?
The traditional methods of fighting these celestial damnations
are totally ineffective. How much longer the human race will remain
indoctrinating by the irrational propaganda of Newtons and
Einsteins and the likes by slavishly accepting and believing that
the present celestial parameters of the Planet Earth are
"a majestic celestial harmony" That harmony is decadent and
corrupt.
Radical changes are imperative - a most practical step is for

NASA to jolt the Moon in order to jolt the Earth into a saner orbit!

Yes, JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT!!!

ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units
ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS
ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM. REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)

Ricardo Rademacher

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Alexander Abian wrote:

> How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial
> climatic and meteorological calamities that for 5 billion
> years are plaguing and continue to plague the planet Earth
> with awesome devastations making havoc of the Earth. How much longer

Yeah, the most devastating of these climactic changes being the rise of
Human Beings.

Boy, our lives would be much better off without those pesky mammals
around, eh?

Ricardo Rademacher
Phys. Grad. University of Cincinnati

(PS I know I'm encouraging him, but doggoneit, it's just so much fun!!)

Ricardo Rademacher

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

> NASA to jolt the Moon in order to jolt the Earth into a saner orbit!
>
> Yes, JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT!!!

Well, shit, if we can't jolt YOU to a saner orbit, what hope have we of
influencing the Moon!!??

Ricardo Rademacher
Phys. Grad. University of Cincinnati

(PS: Again, sorry everyone; I just couldn't resist!)

Alexander Abian

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

att: Cris Hillman

Dear Mr. Hillman,

There is no need to make personal remarks.
I do not read postings that do not interest me and I hope that
no one is compelled to do otherwise.

I have no personal or other kind of remarks (other than this)
to make to you or to others who make personal remarks addressed to me.

Sincerely, A. Abian

P. Schmitz

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Alexander Abian wrote:

> How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial
> climatic and meteorological calamities that for 5 billion
> years are plaguing and continue to plague the planet Earth
> with awesome devastations making havoc of the Earth. How much longer

> are we going to surrender like speechless slaves to the climatic
> catastrophes?

I have news for you: the great catastrophes of our times are _not_ caused by
climate and weather, but by man itself. Evidence the second world war:
thirtynine million people dead, that's probably more than alle the people
_ever_ killed in _all_ climatic and meteorological calamities ever put
together! And that behaviour is not going to change when you shift the Earth
into a different orbit...

Pepijn.

jack slater

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

As humans, we have a desire to destroy that which we cannot command, the
weather being one of them. Sure we cant predict it, but thats part of
the package that comes with life on this planet.
As for war, well, for everything there is a good and bad side. Sure 39
million people died. But that is part of human evolution, the cleaning
of the gene pool, those that survived rebuilt cities stronger, and those
that died, did not in vain, we learnt lessons, lessons that have keep
this planet from a major war in over 50 years.
Personnally I think it was better that we learnt this lesson back then,
when the weapons were more primitive, today with Nukes and Chemicals,
the same lesson could cost into the Billions.

PS; Dont kill me for these views, theyre just my opinion.

Ricardo Rademacher wrote:

> Alexander Abian wrote:
> >
> > How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial
> > climatic and meteorological calamities that for 5 billion
> > years are plaguing and continue to plague the planet Earth
> > with awesome devastations making havoc of the Earth. How much longer
>

> Yeah, the most devastating of these climactic changes being the rise of
> Human Beings.
>
> Boy, our lives would be much better off without those pesky mammals
> around, eh?
>

> Ricardo Rademacher
> Phys. Grad. University of Cincinnati

Alexander Abian

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

In article <350ECAD3...@no.spam.stormtech.com>,

P. Schmitz <psch...@no.spam.stormtech.com> wrote:
>Alexander Abian wrote:
>
>> How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial

<snip>

>I have news for you: the great catastrophes of our times are _not_ caused by
>climate and weather, but by man itself. Evidence the second world war:

>>Pepijn. <snip>

Abian answers:

And my news for you is:

The perennial wars, slaughter of humans by humans,genocides, political
brutal organizations, dogmatic indoctrinations,instilling of torturing and
tormenting feeling of guilt, subjugating of humans by humans in the name
of love and freedom, all these, all these are direct consequences of
the decaying, rotten and putrid state of the Cosmic parameters of the
planet Earth. They cannot be consequences of anything else.

Graeme Chesser

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:11:15 -0800, "P. Schmitz"
<psch...@no.spam.stormtech.com> rolled a joint, lit the match and
smoked a home made peace pipe while writing:

>Alexander Abian wrote:
>
>> How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial

>> climatic and meteorological calamities that for 5 billion
>> years are plaguing and continue to plague the planet Earth
>> with awesome devastations making havoc of the Earth. How much longer

>> are we going to surrender like speechless slaves to the climatic
>> catastrophes?
>

>I have news for you: the great catastrophes of our times are _not_ caused by
>climate and weather, but by man itself. Evidence the second world war:

>thirtynine million people dead, that's probably more than alle the people
>_ever_ killed in _all_ climatic and meteorological calamities ever put
>together! And that behaviour is not going to change when you shift the Earth
>into a different orbit...
>
>Pepijn.

I don't know. I'm sure the astrologers out there would say that
altering the moon's orbit would have an effect on people depending on
their star sign! :)) It would certainly change their lucky colour
from blue to green no doubt!

Cheers!
Graeme

I'm not dead, I'm just electroencephalographically challenged.

Remove the * on my return address in order to email me.

Note to Spammers:- don't even think about it,
nobody's flame resistant!

John Thompson

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

On 3-18-98, 4:59:33 AM, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander Abian) wrote
regarding JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT:

> In article <350ECAD3...@no.spam.stormtech.com>,
> P. Schmitz <psch...@no.spam.stormtech.com> wrote:

> >Alexander Abian wrote:
> >
> >> How much longer the human race is going to tolerate the perennial

> <snip>

> >I have news for you: the great catastrophes of our times are _not_
caused by
> >climate and weather, but by man itself. Evidence the second world
war:

> >>Pepijn. <snip>
> >
> Abian answers:
>
> And my news for you is:
>
> The perennial wars, slaughter of humans by humans,genocides,
political
> brutal organizations, dogmatic indoctrinations,instilling of torturing
and
> tormenting feeling of guilt, subjugating of humans by humans in the
name
> of love and freedom, all these, all these are direct consequences of
> the decaying, rotten and putrid state of the Cosmic parameters of the
> planet Earth. They cannot be consequences of anything else.

Well, I guess we wouldn't want to leave the blame anywhere we might
feel a need to take responsibility for it, eh?

-John (John.T...@ibm.net)

Doug Groseclose

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

In article <6eko7t$mu3$1...@news.iastate.edu>,