Pet Rock Day

David Dalton

Sep 2, 2023, 11:13:24 PM9/2/23
Today (September 3) is Pet Rock Day, so is a good day to
take good care of the big rock we live on. :-)

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 3, 2023, 8:42:00 PM9/3/23
On Sep 3, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AA4315100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Today (September 3) is Pet Rock Day, so is a good day to
> take good care of the big rock we live on. :-)

Perhaps the Earth can be considered a pet rock that
is a pet of the Sun.

David Dalton

Sep 3, 2023, 9:44:14 PM9/3/23
On Sep 3, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AA4315100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Today (September 3) is Pet Rock Day, so is a good day to
> take good care of the big rock we live on. :-)

Note that it is also World Goddess Day, the first Sunday
in September.