''Physics beyond the Standard Model”

israel socratus

Oct 23, 2021, 11:19:55 PM10/23/21
''Physics beyond the Standard Model” simply means physics that is not predicted by the Standard Model.
For a few examples:
1 - Understanding ''spacetime of 4D'' will be part of the new picture.
2 - Understanding ''black hole'' will be part of the new picture.
3 - Understanding ''big bang'' will be part of the new picture.
4 - Understanding ''dark matter and dark energy'' will be part of the new picture.
5 - Understanding ''quantum gravity'' will be part of the new picture.
4 - Understanding ''time'' will be part of the new picture.
=======

israel socratus

Nov 3, 2021, 6:57:44 AM11/3/21
2014 : WHAT SCIENTIFIC IDEA IS READY FOR RETIREMENT?
Infinity. / by Max Tegmark /
''The assumption that something truly infinite exists in nature underlies
every physics course I've ever taught at MIT, and indeed all of modern physics.
But it's an untested assumption, which begs the question: is it actually true?''
'' . . . how to extract sensible answers from these infinities.''
'' . . . most physicists and mathematicians have become so enamored
with infinity that they rarely question it. ''
'' . . . we don't actually need the infinite to do physics: . . .''
''So if we can do without infinity to figure out what happens next, surely nature can too—''
/ 2014. by Max Tegmark /
https://www.edge.org/response-detail/25344?fbclid=IwAR2iUZePDSOUSPksmVxRHzu2_s77Wfdc8MSxdemwFQCvNrylS_iUpNrA2dU
-----
Mathematicians use ''infinity'', but physicists '' don't actually need the infinite to do physics''
. . . and if physicists ''. . . can do without infinity to figure out what happens next, surely nature can too . . .''
----
In 1927 on the Fifth Solvay conference Bohr said “Einstein, stop telling God what to do”.
Today physicists say, '' If we can escape infinity, surely the God / Nature can too.''
=====

israel socratus

Nov 5, 2021, 2:35:06 AM11/5/21

The standard model of physics cannot explain the existence
of dark matter, dark energy, quantum gravity, black holes