Skupiny Google už nepodporujú nové príspevky ani odbery Usenet. Historický obsah zostáva viditeľný.

The Universe Is a Machine That Keeps Learning,

5 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

israel socratus

neprečítané,
29. 8. 2021, 4:56:0429. 8. 2021
komu:
The Universe Is a Machine That Keeps Learning, Scientists Say
Basically, we live in one giant algorithm.
/ by CAROLINE DELBERT, APR 14, 2021 /
---.
New research suggests the universe is teaching itself physics as it evolves.
The researchers want to use this study to spin off a whole new area of cosmology research.
The “learning” of the universe is similar to evolution.
. . . . .
“Does something have to have consciousness in order to learn?
“If laws can evolve, then they can do more: We consider the notion that only a universe that learns its laws can be expected to engender novel phenomena like life and physicists.”
---.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a36112655/universe-is-self-learning-algorithm/

"The Universe is something Conscious."
/Hermeticism/

‘’In general, the universe seems to me to be nearer to a great thought than to a great machine.’’
/ James Jeans /

''[T]he laws of quantum mechanics itself cannot be formulated ... without recourse to the concept of consciousness.''
/Eugene Wigner, the Nobel Prize in 1963/

"Quantum physics makes a strong argument for universal consciousness.”
--------------.

israel socratus

neprečítané,
29. 8. 2021, 9:11:0829. 8. 2021
komu:
Do quantum effects play a role in consciousness?
The role of biophotons in the brain is a growing area of research in neurobiology –
and where there are photons there might be quantum mechanics. Betony Adams and
Francesco Petruccione explore this developing, and contentious, field of quantum biophysics

https://physicsworld.com/a/do-quantum-effects-play-a-role-in-consciousness/
0 nových správ