wall E clue

David Dalton

Oct 24, 2022, 9:18:41 PM10/24/22
The night of January 7, 1994 I couldn’t remember the name
of a good friend who I encountered and who I hadn’t seen
since 1980. His first name is Wally, and I later took that
to be an important physics clue of “wall E”.

And today is Diwali, which I again take as a clue of
wall E.

But what could the clue mean? Perhaps it means a
waveguide for energy, perhaps a higher dimensional
analogue to fibre optic transmission of light only for
energy.

And yes, Sarah McLachlan, “i*t” (a small imaginary component
of time, which I view as a twist or window, and which may
have been more important just after the Big Bang, if that
occurred) does “matter”.

a D.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Oct 25, 2022, 3:39:34 AM10/25/22
On Oct 24, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.290770EF00...@88.198.57.247>):

> The night of January 7, 1994 I couldn’t remember the name
> of a good friend who I encountered and who I hadn’t seen
> since 1980. His first name is Wally, and I later took that
> to be an important physics clue of “wall E”.
>
> And today is Diwali, which I again take as a clue of
> wall E.
>
> But what could the clue mean? Perhaps it means a
> waveguide for energy, perhaps a higher dimensional
> analogue to fibre optic transmission of light only for
> energy.
>
> And yes, Sarah McLachlan, “i*t” (a small imaginary component
> of time, which I view as a twist or window, and which may
> have been more important just after the Big Bang, if that
> occurred) does “matter”.
>
> a D.

I think also a caustic might be involved, like that which
forms on a cup of tea only in more dimensions.

Also I have done research on seismic surface waves, some
of which are related to total internal reflection in a layer,
and my waveguide notion above might involve extension
of a 2D surface to a higher dimensional manifold.

I am well equipped to investigate this, both from my
scientific training and the peek into higher dimensions
I got during my sun stare, plus the abilities I gained
from the higher dimensional wraparound that followed,
as described on my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

However I welcome collaboration.