A SLOW clock + A SHORT ruler = (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²) GOD METRIC

ghamm...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2023, 3:33:32 AM12/26/23
123 –
123 –[George Hammond MS Physics]
123 –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
'
A SLOW clock + A SHORT ruler = (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²) GOD METRIC
.
HI TOM ROBERTS: –
I am aware you are a scientist at FERMILAB.
.
I've been talking to you for 20 years but
your comments are are typically 25 words
or less and seem naïve and parochial.
FOR INSTANCE: –
.
[Tom Roberts]: –
"In GR, no clock is ever "slow" and no ruler is ever "short" -- you are
confusing a coordinate difference with an invariant duration or length"
.
[George Hammond]: –
I AM SIMPLY SAYING:
1 – Human "naked eye perception" IS: –
... "A measurement process with a slow clock and a short ruler"
2 – I am not "confused", you are!
.
EXAMPLE: –
.... A 6 month old is sitting under the kitchen table while
an 18-year-old is standing nearby; the table appears
4-TIMES AS LARGE to the 6 month old as it does to the
18-year-old – simply because the 6 month old's "foot"
is only 3 inches long while the 18 year old's "foot" is
12 inches long and 12/3=4 !
.
THE SAME IS TRUE FOR SPEED AS IT IS FOR LENGTH!
Because it is simply due to the "human growth curve"!
.
Therefore: –
while the 18-year-olds "perceptual metric" is
(nominally) the ordinary Einstein metric: –
.
| 1 o o o. |
| o 1 o o. | = ORDINARY ADULT EINSTEIN METRIC
| o o 1 o. |
| o o o -1.|
.
The 6 months old's "perceptual metric" is: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = 6-MONTH'S OLD CHILD'S METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Where a=a(t)=4 at age 6 months !
.
The SCIENTIFIC SIGNIFICANCE of the above
demonstration – is the fact that: –
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
NO ONE EVER REACHES FULL GROWTH !!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
WHO, UNESCO data show that the average
world adult is only about 85% fully grown –
(some more some less) in fact, in the 3rd World
growth stunting of 30-40% is not uncommon !
.
Since 1/85%=1.18 , we see that NEARLY 20%
of "naked eye adult reality" is INVISIBLE to the
World Average Adult !!
.
And this I assert, is the: –
SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF "GOD"
– that is, the God of the Bible !
.
NOW I CAN'T BELIEVE – THAT YOU are incapable
of at least UNDERSTANDING such a simple,
demonstrable, scientific proposition as that !
.
George
.

ghamm...@gmail.com