Most important lesson

1 view

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 8:54:41 AM5/1/05
Don't talk to strangers. See? See?

And that includes saying hi to strangers in US suburbs, if you know what I mean.

One word: mob.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:01:25 AM5/1/05
> Don't talk to strangers. See? See?
>
> And that includes saying hi to strangers in US suburbs, if you know what I mean.
>
> One word: mob.

I live in a city, officially classified a city, it is also a community of 70 thousand
residents, and has an owner. The city has an owner. Too big for saying hi to
strangers like in a small village. Bob is mob. Mobbishness, Bush says America
is about family. Too much mob. Too big mob. Insane.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:02:07 AM5/1/05

I mean Bob. Hi Bob. Hi Bob. Hi Bob...

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:06:49 AM5/1/05

The US is about family... its a fucking mob. I am talking to mobsters.

Go kill me.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:12:13 AM5/1/05

Mob Boss: They are peasants, King George. Descent hardworking peasants.
Stop molesting the lower class.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:18:23 AM5/1/05

George is farmer by name. So. Whatever that means.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:21:11 AM5/1/05

If not a mob, let's just say, there are resemblances. Nor am I a king of anybody,
merely, kingishness. I hate rulers. So, no, not really.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:26:54 AM5/1/05

A psychologist: George, strangers say hi in US suburbs because people meet
rarely. Is the type of life, its a basic human need. Everything is depending
on cars which come and go to garages, so you... you are an idiot, George.
Go somewhere else to make up idiocities. Mob my ass. Just fuck off.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:35:42 AM5/1/05

Go see the CIA man in Meet the Fockers. Believe me, rights are meaningless,
but I understand, there must be government people, who believe that
with their hard work they achieve special rights for citizens to enjoy,
rights corresponding to freedom, and some of those rights include the
necessity of, you know, the need for googling everybody, but other
countries don't think like that.

Mob Boss: Let us believe what we want, ok? This is another country
to start with, so if you don't like it here, why don't you go back to your
own country, haven't you heard that before?

Me: The US is weird. Its a fucking nightmare.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:42:07 AM5/1/05

That's the difference, you can call everybody in Europe an Antonio,
but cannot call everybody in the US a Bob. Its the biggest, most important
lesson.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:47:54 AM5/1/05

You know, if you are weird it pays off eventually, and it pays off for me to
go to weird places. And you can keep on growing your military, just because
you are weird and so it would never pay off. But it pays off in words. So
it pays off, and its bad for everybody.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 9:57:46 AM5/1/05

"I was called a commie all the time by school bullies in Junior Highschool in
the US for coming from Hungary, and was told to go back to my country all
the time, by school bullies who ran for school president, and later became
American politicians."

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:01:22 AM5/1/05

"Two decades later I was called a spammer all the time, by old american
farts on the Internet, for coming from another newsgroup, and was told to
as American politicians."

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:08:15 AM5/1/05

F*cking... natural born spammer.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:27:13 AM5/1/05

Hi bob...

Hi Bob!

How you doin Bob.

Hi, Bob!

Bob!

Beautiful day today Bob!

Hi bob.

How's the family Bob?

Hi Bob!

How you doin Bob?

Yo, Bob.

Ho Bob!

Bob, bob, nice haircut Bob!

Hello Bob.

Hi Bob!

Good morning, Bob.

Mr. Bob (raising hat).

Bobby!

Hi Bob!

Hi Bob!

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:29:40 AM5/1/05

Yo, Baby!

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:34:49 AM5/1/05

Bob: Did you just call us Mob?

Yes I did! Can you believe the pain I'm feeling in saying that.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:38:25 AM5/1/05

Why did you have to call me a fucking commie all my childhood.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 10:57:11 AM5/1/05

Let me just say this once Slavek Krepelka. Yes I posted about Bush
and Iraq. But you failed to recognize a human being, beneath, because
you are an American Politician.

Crimes against humanity were committed against the Iraqi Farmer.
Yes. I know that, but Bush doesn't wanna recognize that he is a
Ceucescuian mobster, small brainer military-business man. Of course,
nobody wants to recognize that, Gorbachev simply called Bush's
decisions a 'fatal political mistake'.

OK, there is still human beneath, but I don't want to die online either,
there are fucking psychoterrorists out here, which I didn't understand.

But, please, delete. We are not in junior highschool.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 11:03:21 AM5/1/05

Bob chewing gum very fast: Did you just call Bush a Ceaucescuian mobster fuck?

Dear Bob, I am not stupid, but it really hurts me saying that, you don't know
how much, dear Mob.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 11:07:22 AM5/1/05

Bob pulling up shirt on arms...

Bob, Bob, wait a second, I just have one thing to say:

Ad: "Tired of chewing gum? Why not light up a Cigarette instead. Buy Marlboro(tm)"

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 11:22:22 AM5/1/05

(next scene: Bob and I are smoking a cigarette together with blue eyes)

A message brought to you buy world peace.

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 11:22:52 AM5/1/05

*by*

gyogyo

May 1, 2005, 11:27:58 AM5/1/05

Indians knew that the pipe symbolized peace.