Re: Britney Spears topless wow nice

1 view

Morpheal

Aug 9, 2004, 8:18:31 PM8/9/04
That is all very wonderful, but what good is Britney Spears topless
if one cannot in fact have sex with her ? I cannot comprehend this
strange fetish of topless Britneys.

R.M.

joe wrote:

> Britney Spears topless wow nice

> Name: Brtney_spears.scr
> Brtney_spears.scr Type: Screen Saver (application/x-unknown-content-type-scrfile)
> Encoding: base64

Carla

Aug 15, 2004, 5:47:59 PM8/15/04
Morpheal <morp...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<41181457...@sympatico.ca>...

My question, what good is Britney herself?

Morpheal

Aug 25, 2004, 8:58:49 PM8/25/04
Carla wrote:

> > > Name: Brtney_spears.scr
> > > Brtney_spears.scr Type: Screen Saver (application/x-unknown-content-type-scrfile)
> > > Encoding: base64
>
> My question, what good is Britney herself?

My question,. Carla, is how good are you ?

I have never slept with Britney, though I would think she would
know how to make love with a man.

R.M.